All of our bicycles come with a 60 day warranty on frame failure and 30 days warranty on parts against any manufacture defects. The manufacture will replace any defective parts within the warranty period. Damages caused by misuse, improper maintenance or neglect are not covered by the manufactures warranty.
All returns must be pre-approved by contacting our RMA Department through the contact us page. Please provide us with your order number, date of purchase and reason for return. Not providing the detailed information requested will delay the returns process. Returns must be made within 5 days of delivery and are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Item must be returned in new, resellable condition.
Once your request has been received, you will be contacted within 5 business days with instructions for sending back the item(s). You must re-package any item(s) being returned as it was delivered to you, with all components, materials and documentation. We will ship the replacement once we have received and processed the returned item(s). If you request for a refund, we will notify you via Email of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item(s). All refunds will be limited to and based on the current price of the item minus any restocking fees.
All shipping costs are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for return shipping back to BikeBerry.com
By initiating the RMA process customers agrees to all decisions by BikeBerry.com and all decisions are final. Please allow up to 2 billing cycles for your credit to be posted to your account.
The following are warranty limitations and exclusions for bicycle engine kit product(s):
* Spark plugs
* Standard wear and tear: plastic parts & components (color coordinated housing, brakes, brake handles, seats, chain and tires.
* Extreme riding, racing or competition
* Loss of time without vehicle
* Vandalism, fire or theft
* Crash or accident
* Unauthorized outside repair
* Warranty does not cover or reimburse any outside labor charges
* Warranty does not cover any towing or shipping charges to and from for any reason including but not limited to repair, return or exchanges
* Defective warranty part(s) are required to be returned for exchange or for new replacement part(s).
The buyer is responsible for returning the products at their own expense during warranty. The buyer will be responsible for properly packaging the product(s) and shipping product(s) back to our location.
The warranty is voided if:
* The product(s) is customized in any way other than manual.
* The product(s) is damaged due to natural causes.
* The product(s) is damaged due to an accident.
* The product(s) is vandalized or stolen.
* The product(s) does not get proper or periodic maintenance.
* The product(s) is used in a manner which it was not intended for.
* The product(s) is modified
Only parts will be covered under the manufactures defect warranty. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine which part is defective. Customer is responsible for repairs or installation of new exchange parts. Only defective parts will be exchanged.
BikeBerry.com is committed to providing our customers with the best price available online! At BikeBerry.com we work hard to offer the most competitive pricing available, but if you find a lower price online, let us know and we'll match it! In fact, if you find a lower price within 30 days of your original purchase date, we'll refund you the difference.
Complete the Best Price Guarantee form below to request a quote or price difference refund.
Best Price Guarantee Terms and Conditions:
Item must be the identical model from an authorized U.S. dealer. Specifically, the product must have the same U.S. manufacturer's warranty, model number, and contain the same components. BikeBerry.com will price match only in-stock products.
BikeBerry.com reserves the right to verify another online company's product availability and price before issuing a price match.
BikeBerry.com does not match auction websites or refurbished products.
The Best Price Guarantee does not apply to obvious pricing errors or clearance/close-out items.
Best Price Guarantee applies to the total purchase price of the item. Total purchase price includes shipping, taxes, or other discounts.
- stuff that worked for me. Review by epwrangler
(Posted on 3/23/15)
- great add-on ... broke. Review by motorman
- Better than pedaling Review by Jarred
- good but clicks Review by neil
- Best 35 Dollars Spent Review by Aggie
- works good Review by mike
- Pull starter Review by Bryan
Take the cover panel off and with a impact wrench take the nut and washer off, then place the washer on then the start spindle and the in the Nut. Then put on the pull starter.
(Posted on 7/13/12)
- After installing this pull start.. Review by Al G.
I now use this motor to run a pump in the gold fields in N.Ca.
It light and portable. I mounted on a light frame and chained it to a pump to run my sluce box.
Works great and runs all day Weighs around 8lbs. lighter than my old pump allowing me to go further into the woods
Great Idea for usage (Posted on 3/21/12)
- Hi We are Motorcycles-Scooters parts distributrs Review by Alex Guerrero
We are locate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Thanks in advance
Alex Guerrero (Director)
www.dealersdemotoras.com (Dealers Group) (Posted on 3/21/12)
- one pull Review by sean mullaney
- i would like to know Review by gary kostyshak
- this pull start is the best $35 i've ever spent. Review by brett breshears
Write Your Own Review
Don't see the answer you need?Ask a Product Expert! The answer will be emailed to you and then posted here.
Posted On: 7/20/13 By: tyler
Posted On: 6/1/13 By: brandon