All of our bicycles come with a 60 day warranty on frame failure and 30 days warranty on parts against any manufacture defects. The manufacture will replace any defective parts within the warranty period. Damages caused by misuse, improper maintenance or neglect are not covered by the manufactures warranty.
All returns must be pre-approved by contacting our RMA Department through the contact us page. Please provide us with your order number, date of purchase and reason for return. Not providing the detailed information requested will delay the returns process. Returns must be made within 5 days of delivery and are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Item must be returned in new, resellable condition.
Once your request has been received, you will be contacted within 5 business days with instructions for sending back the item(s). You must re-package any item(s) being returned as it was delivered to you, with all components, materials and documentation. We will ship the replacement once we have received and processed the returned item(s). If you request for a refund, we will notify you via Email of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item(s). All refunds will be limited to and based on the current price of the item minus any restocking fees.
All shipping costs are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for return shipping back to BikeBerry.com
By initiating the RMA process customers agrees to all decisions by BikeBerry.com and all decisions are final. Please allow up to 2 billing cycles for your credit to be posted to your account.
The following are warranty limitations and exclusions for bicycle engine kit product(s):
* Spark plugs
* Standard wear and tear: plastic parts & components (color coordinated housing, brakes, brake handles, seats, chain and tires.
* Extreme riding, racing or competition
* Loss of time without vehicle
* Vandalism, fire or theft
* Crash or accident
* Unauthorized outside repair
* Warranty does not cover or reimburse any outside labor charges
* Warranty does not cover any towing or shipping charges to and from for any reason including but not limited to repair, return or exchanges
* Defective warranty part(s) are required to be returned for exchange or for new replacement part(s).
The buyer is responsible for returning the products at their own expense during warranty. The buyer will be responsible for properly packaging the product(s) and shipping product(s) back to our location.
The warranty is voided if:
* The product(s) is customized in any way other than manual.
* The product(s) is damaged due to natural causes.
* The product(s) is damaged due to an accident.
* The product(s) is vandalized or stolen.
* The product(s) does not get proper or periodic maintenance.
* The product(s) is used in a manner which it was not intended for.
* The product(s) is modified
Only parts will be covered under the manufactures defect warranty. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine which part is defective. Customer is responsible for repairs or installation of new exchange parts. Only defective parts will be exchanged.
BikeBerry.com is committed to providing our customers with the best price available online! At BikeBerry.com we work hard to offer the most competitive pricing available, but if you find a lower price online, let us know and we'll match it! In fact, if you find a lower price within 30 days of your original purchase date, we'll refund you the difference.
Complete the Best Price Guarantee form below to request a quote or price difference refund.
Best Price Guarantee Terms and Conditions:
Item must be the identical model from an authorized U.S. dealer. Specifically, the product must have the same U.S. manufacturer's warranty, model number, and contain the same components. BikeBerry.com will price match only in-stock products.
BikeBerry.com reserves the right to verify another online company's product availability and price before issuing a price match.
BikeBerry.com does not match auction websites or refurbished products.
The Best Price Guarantee does not apply to obvious pricing errors or clearance/close-out items.
Best Price Guarantee applies to the total purchase price of the item. Total purchase price includes shipping, taxes, or other discounts.
- nice kit,easy install Review by mksoflo
- Great product, highly reccommended Review by Ronnie
- great product Review by meWA
- Complete success Review by Terry
- Lighting Review by Chris
- 80cc angle fire Review by adare
- The kit had everything necessary to install the engine. Review by Michael Blasser
- this is agood bike it was so good Review by aaron lutterloh
- This is my first bicycle engine kit. Review by John
- GREAT MOTOR, GREAT SERVICE. Review by Chris Westenhaver
- The Grubee Skyhawk 66 angle fire is Awesome ! Review by nicholas rivera
- this is a great engine kit Review by mike bailey
- To Cory, I\'m still looking at motors for my bike. Review by Don Frey
- I received this kit for Christmas Review by Cory Lang
- Engine fired right up, runs strong.
- Chain seems strong.
- Cables seem good so far.
- Gas tank, valve, carb and included tube are great.
- The included bikeberry.com installation video was nice to reference during installation, although the engine installed on that DVD is a Grubee Skyhawk, not a Flying Horse.
- Included instruction manual is a joke - looks like it's been photocopied many times over - the pictures are indiscernable. Make sure you have some experience!
- Kill switch was DOA. After testing with multimeter, I confirmed the switch was bad. Went to Radioshack, and replaced with a different switch.
- Throttle assembly is all plastic, so be careful not to exert too much force. When I disassembled to remove the kill switch, the part of the throttle assembly which keeps the engine from going below "idle" wore off (with literally 2 hours of use lol), now the engine dies if throttle handle is moved forward past a certain point. This worked out fine for me though as the idle was too high, and could not be reduced via idling screw on carb and adjustments on top of carb and throttle.
- The entire engine block was spray painted black - this included the wires coming out of the block - I had to sand down the ends of the wires which connect to the coil, and remove the black spray paint from them to ensure good connectivity.
- MPG is hardly 150 miles per gallon. Although I am still breaking this in (running 16:1 ratio for first 4 tanks and not exceeding 20kmph), I emptied my first tank in less than 40 miles - a far cry from the advertised 75 miles per tank.
- I am pleased with the kit, but not surprised of the quality issues. MADE IN CHINA. What do you expect?
- This is a great starter kit. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to experience a fun project and install.
- During the installation, my friends came over to check it out. The "eagle" on the grips is trying to mimic an eagle, but really it looks like a nutsack with wings lol - we named my bike The Winged Nut :) (Posted on 3/21/12)
- I recomend Bike Berry to any vary Review by Adalberto Ramos
- I loved the way this kit went together. Review by ANTHONY HICKS
- IT TOOK ABOUT 5 BUSINESS DAYS TO GET MY ENGINE. Review by james taylor
- I just got my new motor today 6-4-10. Review by jamie mcdonald
- I ordered this product, and it took roughly 7 days to get to me. Review by Paul Schewene
Overall, it's not bad at all, and BikeBerry's service was right on the target.
Just so there's no mistake, this is truly a do-it-yourself kit engine. Some of the parts are 'not' well 'finished', meaning you may have to do some minor filing and so forth, to get them ready for prime time... and this engine is NOT just a 'plug and play' item.
You really have to pay attention to detail and install it right. The installation instructions are 'decent', but that said... they are NOT completely clear in places... so you have to have your thinking cap on, and THINK about what you're doing when you install this bugger.
Since I got it running, it's done well. I'm still breaking it in, so I haven't gone to full speed with it yet, per manufacturer recommendations. That said... it does NOT turn a bicycle into a moped or motorcycle... it turns it into a BICYCLE with a little helper motor on it... so SPEED is NOT my concern.
You have to watch the parts, especially the clutch handle and housing... because it's made of pot metal and IS subject to breaking easily if you put too much stress on it, trying to force it onto a powder-coated handlebar like I did.
THAT said, the engine has completely lived up to my expectations and needs. It shaves about 10 minutes off of my normal bike commute time (which was 40 minutes and it's now down to 30 minutes, depending on traffic lights/traffic). And more to the point, my legs aren't spent from pedaling uphill, since the engine does that work for me.
This do-it-yourself kit IS a winner, for what it was made for, and I'm completely satisfied.
Only suggestions for improvement I have... are to get an after-market brake lever that lets you actuate BOTH brakes by pulling the handle... (This lets you pull the clutch with your left hand and actuate ALL of your brakes with the right hand... as opposed to just pulling clutch with the left and only using your rear brake with the right hand.
Including a head/tail-light kit that WORKS with the engine would be a great thing too, since most jurisdictions require a head and tail-light at night, and some even require them all the time.
Including a chain-break tool in the kit that's made for the stock chain, would also make assembly easier.
Otherwise... it's a good kit and those suggestions I've made, are just minor ideas that came to my mind during the build process. (Posted on 3/21/12)
- I strongly recomend them for any bicycle motor parts Review by Gabriel Salcido
Write Your Own Review
Don't see the answer you need?Ask a Product Expert! The answer will be emailed to you and then posted here.
Posted On: 7/24/14 By: cole
Posted On: 7/14/14 By: Matt
Posted On: 4/11/13 By: Melissa
Posted On: 4/10/13 By: joe