BikeBerry.com offers a 30 day warranty on all products. If for any reason, your product is defective. Please contact us directly through our contact us page. In most cases, if there is a problem with a part on the merchandise, the defect part can be sent to you free of charge. Photos of the damaged goods must be provided prior to replacement parts being sent to you. In some cases, the customer is required to return the defective part to us for an exchange. Damage claims due to shipping must be reported within 5 business days of receiving the package.
All bicycles and unicycles come with a 1 year warranty on frame failure and 6 month warranty on parts against any manufacture defects.
All Flying Horse and Mega Motors Brand bicycle engine kits come with a 6 month warranty against any manufacture defects.
All Mini Bikes and Gasoline Scooters and Mopeds come with a 3 month warranty against any manufacture defects.
All Electric Powers Scooters and Electric Mopeds come with a 6 month warranty against any manufacture defects.
All warranty replacements must be pre-approved by contacting our RMA Department through the contact us page. Please provide us with your order number, date of purchase and problem with item.
Once your request has been received, you will be contacted within 5 business days with instructions for sending back the item(s). You must re-package any item(s) being returned as it was delivered to you, with all components, materials and documentation. We will ship the replacement once we have received and processed the returned item(s). If you request for a refund, we will notify you via Email of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item(s). All refunds will be limited to and based on the current price of the item minus any restocking fees.
The following are warranty limitations and exclusions for bicycle engine kit product(s):
- Spark plugs
- Standard wear and tear: plastic parts & components (color coordinated housing, brakes, brake handles, seats, chain and tires.
- Extreme riding, racing or competition
- Loss of time without vehicle
- Vandalism, fire or theft
- Crash or accident
- Unauthorized outside repair
- Warranty does not cover or reimburse any outside labor charges
- Warranty does not cover any towing or shipping charges to and from for any reason including but not limited to repair, return or exchanges
- Defective warranty part(s) are required to be returned for exchange or for new replacement part(s).
- The product(s) is customized in any way other than manual.
- The product(s) is damaged due to natural causes.
- The product(s) is damaged due to an accident.
- The product(s) is vandalized or stolen.
- The product(s) does not get proper or periodic maintenance.
- The product(s) is used in a manner which it was not intended for.
- The product(s) is modified
Only parts will be covered under the manufactures defect warranty. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine which part is defective. Customer is responsible for repairs or installation of new exchange parts. Only defective parts will be exchanged.
Should you have any questions or concerns about our shipping policy, please contact us.