20” Micargi Explorer BMX Bike allows you to explore the city safely, comfortably, and with style. The steel chrome frame makes the bike lightweight, sturdy and allows easy maneuvering. With an adjustable seat and handlebars you can make adjustments as per your comforts.
- Alloy U-Brakes: The bike’s brakes are powerful enough to ensure maximum safety of the rider. They provide great aerodynamic performance to the bike.
- Adjustable handlebars and seat: This bike appeals to young riders with its adjustable features. Riders can adjust the handlebars and seat according to their height for comfortable riding.
- Freestyle Oversized Hi-Ten Steel Chrome Frame: The frame is lightweight and acts as a shock absorber to provide the best comfortable riding experience. It is durable and has a long life.
- 20"X2.125" Black Tires: These tires are fit for safe as their knurled low-rise tread offers a good grip. Their lightweight casing reduces the rolling resistance to offer seamless riding.
The Micargi Explorer BMX bike is perfect for young riders who want to explore the city with comfort and style. Specifically tailored to keep the riders’ needs in mind, the bike is quite lightweight yet sturdy. It can be easily carried due to its freestyle oversized high-tensile steel chrome frame that makes the bike easily maneuverable. The bike is built with durable and natural-shock absorbent material to ensure a jitter-free and bump-less ride.
The 20 "X2.125" sized tires fit perfectly in the bike's frame and offer bike stability. The low rise tread on tires and their less rolling resistance offer you a safe ride on all kinds of terrains. The alloy rims and spokes fitted on the tier offer them the strength to keep the bike sturdy. This ensures you ride safely.
Moreover, the alloy U-brakes in the bike further ensure your safety. Their powerful aerodynamic braking power enhances the bike's overall performance. They can efficiently prevent a collision as they bring the bike to a halt as soon as you apply brakes. They are lightweight, and hence, you can easily apply the brakes when in need.
Further, this bike's adjustable features are the most appealing to young riders who may have a problem adjusting to its height they grow. The bike allows riders to increase or decrease the height of handlebars and the seat according to their needs. This ensures that riders do not face any difficulty while maneuvering or pedaling. The seat also comes with a shock-absorbing suspension that ensures a smooth and comfortable ride.
- SKU/Model No: MB-Explorer-20
- Frame: 20" Freestyle Oversized Hi-Ten Steel Chrome
- Size: 11"
- Fork: Hi-Ten Steel Chrome
- Crankset: Steel CP One Piece Crank 44
- Freewheel: 18T
- Brakes: Alloy U-Type
- Handlebar: Steel Chrome
- Stem: Alloy
- Seatpost: Steel Chrome
- Hubs: Steel CP 48H
- Rims: Alloy 20"X1.75"
- Tires: 20"X2.125" Black