If you’re looking for a great entry-level mini motorcycle, then you can’t go past the 40cc 4 Stroke Gas Powered Mini Superbike (Red). A value for money purchase, this pocket-bike has great fuel efficiency and, with a little practice, is easy to handle. For its mini size, this mini superbike packs an epic punch!
Most mini superbikes are made with a 2 stroke engine, whereas the 40cc gas powered mini superbike has a 4 stroke engine. This means that the 40cc 4 stroke superbike can easily tackle inclines and hills that a 2 stroke engine would struggle with. The superior torque of the 4 stroke engine means you will have greater freedom in where you can ride without getting bogged down. The design of the 4 stroke engine also makes it longer lasting than a typical 2 stroke, so you will be able to enjoy your gas powered mini superbike long after the engine would have needed replacing on a 2 stroke superbike. And (perhaps best of all!), the 4 stroke gas powered mini superbike uses straight fuel, so gone are the days where you need to mess around adding oil prior to a ride.
The reactive variable twist-grip throttle allows for responsive acceleration (although this is something newer riders will need to adjust to). The pull start motion is simple and efficient, using a chain drive to transfer power from the engine to the wheels. With a 1.2 liter gas tank, the 40cc 4 stroke mini superbike can travel around 26 miles per tank of gas.
The durable and impressive looking red steel frame features a padded seat for maximum rider comfort and both front and rear disc brakes for superior and responsive stopping power. Assembling the mini superbike is incredibly easy – all that is required is an adjustment to the handlebars and disc brakes, tighten a few bolts on the wheels and you’re ready to fill up and start riding. The disc brakes are quite sensitive straight out of the box, so take the time to get a feel for them before hitting the trail. This mini superbike is ideally suited for riders over the age of 13 with a maximum weight of 165 lbs.
- A great entry-level mini motorcycle
- Has great fuel efficiency and is easy to handle
- 40cc 4 stroke engine can easily tackle inclines and hills that a 2 stroke would struggle with
- Uses straight fuel, so you won’t need to mess around adding oil prior to a ride
- Reactive variable twist-grip throttle allows for responsive acceleration
- Motor: 40cc 4-Stroke
- Engine Start: Pull Start
- Gas Tank: 1.2 liters
- Cruising Range: 26 miles (42km) per tank
- Fuel/Oil: >#90
- Transmission: Chain Drive
- Dimensions: 40in (L) x 18.5in (W), 22.8in (H)
- Recommended Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 165 lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Tires: 90/65-6.5 Pneumatic (F),110/50-6.5(R)
- Brakes: Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- Throttle: Variable twist-grip throttle
- Seat: Padded Seat
- Assembly: Minor Assembly Required