Pocket bike. Minimoto. Mini bike. Whatever you choose to call it, the 49cc Black 2-Stroke Motorized Pocket Bike is an undeniably popular choice. Although these pint-sized racing bikes were once the darlings of Europe, they are now growing in popularity across the United States. After all, what’s not to love about a miniature motorcycle that looks fantastic, has a responsive engine and is designed for off-road riding?!
Since pocket bikes are suitable for children, as well as adults, safety was a key factor in the design of the black motorized mini bike. A safety kill switch means that power can be instantly cut in case of an emergency, while reliable disc brakes on both wheels provide optimal stopping power in a range of weather conditions. For superior traction, the black pocket bike has GP racing tires that will offer plenty of grip off-road. For these reasons, many parents are choosing pocket bikes to get their children started riding motorized bikes.
A great choice for parents who want to give their children a chance to learn how to ride off-road, the mini pocket bike offers superb value for money, meaning you won’t have to fork out a huge amount up front. The diminutive size of the pocket bike (only 28 inches high and 43 inches long) means that smaller riders will feel comfortable and in control, although with a maximum weight recommendation of 128 lbs. adult riders can also enjoy riding this minimoto. The 49cc engine means that the mini bike is fast enough to be impressive, but not so fast that parents need to worry about their children losing control. Meanwhile, the semi-automatic engine design makes it easier for newbies to master riding without having to change gears all the time.
The 49cc mini pocket bike can cruise to a maximum distance of 25 miles on a single tank of gas (0.26 gallon/1L tank size), although this will vary dependent on riding conditions (e.g. riding into a strong headwind or uphill will require the pocket bike to work harder, using more fuel).
Note: Minor assembly is needed (tightening outer front plastics, adjusting the handlebars, and installing wheels.
Disclaimer: This bike is not a full-sized bike. It is intended for off-road and recreational use only, not for street legal use. This mini bike is only 49cc (NOT a full sized bike), so it is to be used for personal fun only. DO NOT ride it on the street, freeway or highway, to go to work or for commuting. Please always wear a helmet and/or other protective gear for your own safety when riding.
- Has a responsive engine and is designed for off-road riding
- Safety kill switch means that power can be instantly cut in case of an emergency
- Reliable disc brakes on both wheels provide optimal stopping power
- The diminutive size of the pocket bike means that smaller riders will feel comfortable
- Can cruise to a maximum distance of 25 miles on a single tank of gas
- Engine: 49cc/Single-cylinder/Air cooled/2-Stroke/Semi Auto
- Oil Mixing Ratio: 25:1
- Ignition: Magneto, High Discharge Coil Ignition
- Start/Stop: Pull-starter & Kill Switch
- Brakes: Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- Tires: High Traction GP Racing Tires
- Gas Tank: 0.26 gal (1L)
- Fuel/Oil: Unleaded petrol & 2 cycle engine oil (mixed)
- Cruising Range: 20-25 Miles Per Tank
- Dimensions: 43"L x 25"W 28"H
- Max Load: 128lbs
- Steering Bar Angle: 45°