Resembling a full-sized dirt bike, but with the handling you’d expect from a quality pit bike, the 49cc 50cc High Performance Black 2-Stroke Gas Motorized Mini Dirt Pit Bike offers riders the chance to have the best of both worlds. This high performance machine includes a range of upgraded features, and yet remains light enough for easy transportation.
The black high performance 2-stroke mini bike has been designed to look just the way you would expect a standard dirt bike to look (e.g. high chassis, high exhaust, tires with a heavy tread, etc.). But in terms of size and handling ability, the 49cc 50cc high performance motorized bike has everything you could want in a pit bike. Measuring 28 inches in overall height, and with a length of 42 inches from the front tire to the back, this mini dirt bike has been engineered with a maximum recommended rider weight of 127 lbs.
The black 2-stroke motorized mini bike can reach top speeds of 25 MPH, although this will be subject to wind conditions and the terrain being covered. The 2-stroke engine utilizes air-cooled technology, which means that the motor will last longer than a typical 2-stroke engine, with minimal risk of overheating. The 2-stroke engine also offers a faster and more responsive rate of acceleration, making this a great bike for riders wanting fast turns and quick take-offs. The engine has also been specifically designed to increase horsepower while simultaneously reducing the noise output (an important consideration because 2-stroke engines can be quite noisy).
The 49cc 50cc high performance mini pit bike has received upgraded components for improved performance, including a heavy-duty shock absorber at the rear of the bike, a high functioning exhaust system, and advanced forks. Additionally, the motorized mini dirt bike has disc brakes installed at both the front and the rear, lightweight alloy rims and an automatic transmission that makes this pit bike easier for new riders to learn on (no need to fumble around trying to constantly change gears). The frame itself is durable, yet light enough that moving it from one place to another should never be a problem.
Due to existing regulations, this product is not available for purchase by California Residence Buyers. Please refer to California Air Resource Board for more information.
- Designed to look just the way you would expect a standard dirt bike to look
- Provides the handling you’d expect from a quality pit bike
- Measures 28 inches in overall height, with a length of 42 inches
- Engineered with a maximum recommended rider weight of 100 lbs.
- Heavy duty shock absorber at the rear of the bike, plus a high functioning exhaust system
- Engine Type: 49cc/Single-cylinder/Air cooled/2-Stroke/Semi Auto
- Fuel: Unleaded petrol and 2 cycle engine oil mixing
- Fuel Ratio: 25:1
- Start Mode: Hand pull type
- Brakes: Front and rear disc brakes
- Tire: Front and rear 12 1/2" x 10"
- Max Load: 127 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 0.2 gallons
- Driving Method: Chain
- Packing: Carton
- Steering Bar Angle: Less than or equal to 45 degrees
- Dimensions: 3.5 (L) x 2.2 (W) x 2.3 (H) feet
- Color: Black
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great bike for my 6 year old Best mini bike ever! I love it! he loves it! nice product, solid motor, very fast.
awesome its the best bike for the price! My child loves it!