A good-looking and reliable motorized bike in classic black, the 500w 36v Electric Powered Mini Superbike (Black) enables riders to travel in a greater variety of places than would be possible on a traditional motorbike. Despite having the appearance of a motorcycle, the mini superbike has an e-bike classification that allows it to ride in nominated bike lanes, through public parks and up on sidewalks. And, importantly, it doesn’t require the hassle of additional licenses or specialized registration papers (this can vary in some states, so make sure you consult the relevant legislation in your area).
Unlike a gas powered engine that involves constant refueling (and in the case of 2-stroke engines, the addition of oil), the mini superbike runs off an electric powered 500 watt brush engine. No pistons, exhausts or carburetors, the engine requires minimal maintenance and has fewer parts to worry about. The motor is powered by a sealed lead-acid (SLA) battery which has a protective casing to prevent damage and to stop acid from leaking out in case the bike tips over (unlike a car battery, which is not sealed). This battery has a full recharge time of 4-6 hours. As sealed lead-acid batteries are lower cost items (when compared with a similar sized lithium battery), the 500w electric mini superbike is able to maintain an affordable price point.
Designed to look just like a mini motorcycle, the black mini superbike is very easy to set up on delivery. All you’ll need to do is alter the angle of the handlebars, adjust the brake calipers to suit, and tighten up a few bolts on the wheels; simple enough even for those with minimal experience!
Engineered to suit a maximum rider weight of 150 lbs., the ridged steel frame measures 40 x 20 x 21 inches in total, with 11 inch 90/65-6.5 pneumatic tires. Both the front and rear wheels are fitted with disc brakes, which are more capable of stopping the bike on demand (even during poor weather). With a padded seat positioned at a comfortable height of 18 inches, the 500w mini superbike has been built to seat a single rider.
- Can be ridden in nominated bike lanes, through public parks and up on sidewalks
- Runs off an electric powered 500 watt brush engine
- Powered by a sealed lead-acid (SLA) battery which has a protective casing to prevent damage
- Battery has a full recharge time of 4-6 hours
- Motor: 500 Watt Brush Motor
- Battery: 6V 12AH lead-acid
- Bike Size :40 x 20 x 21 inches
- Seat Height: 18in
- Max Rider Weight: 150 lbs
- Frame: Steel, Ridged
- Tires: 90/65-6.5 Pneumatic (11 inch)
- Brakes: 1 disc front, 1 disc rear
- Throttle: Variable twist-grip
- Seat: Padded (single rider)
- Handlebars: Angle Adjustable, Not Height
- Battery Meter: Yes
- Key: Yes
- Charging Time: 4-6 hours
- Charger Included: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes (handlebars)