Experienced riders of motorized bicycles will know the frustration that can result from too little speed or not enough torque. For those who are sick of trying to upgrade smaller engines in order to meet both needs, the Chain Drive 79cc 4-Stroke Motorized Bicycle 26 Inch Micargi Men's Tahiti (DIY) is an excellent choice. This kit can be fully assembled into a working motorized bike with just a basic knowledge of bicycle mechanics and some simple tools. With everything included (although frame and engine kit may arrive separately if traveling from different warehouses) this motorized bike can be operational and ready to ride in just a few hours, with the help of a comprehensive ΓÇ£how toΓÇ¥ assembly guide DVD (exclusive to Bikeberry).
With the strong influence of classic beach cruisers, the Micargi MenΓÇÖs Tahiti is a good-looking bicycle. The frame has an open design that makes it better able to accommodate the 4-stroke engine and is made from a strong Hi-Ten steel. The tires have the old school white walls that have seen a resurgence of popularity and the classic ΓÇ£moonΓÇ¥ handlebars. For the added comfort that all beach cruiser bikes need, the Tahiti has an upright seating position that allows for relaxed posture, and a wide saddle has been included as standard.
One of the best features of the Micargi chain drive 79cc 4-stroke motorized bicycle is the powerful engine selected by Micargi. The Flying Horse bike engine has a 79cc recoil pull start and has been specifically designed to give riders the best of both a 4-stroke and a 2-stroke engine. So, riders will no longer have to worry about purchasing an engine and then spending additional money trying to improve the speed or torque ΓÇô the Flying Horse already has it all! A common problem with 2-stroke engines is that they lack sufficient torque to successfully negotiate steep inclines. But the more powerful 4-stroke engines are significantly slower than the 2-stroke. Using the latest motorized bicycle engine technology, this engine delivers advanced torque and high speeds, meaning riders can expect to travel up to 35 miles per hour with the Micargi chain drive 79cc Tahiti.
Please Note: Gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency (E.P.A) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.
Please Note: The wide crank assembly included with this engine kit comes with a standard crank shaft. A longer crank shaft and/or a crank adapter/conversion kit may be needed depending on the bicycle model, style, and year of manufacturer. It is the responsibility of the rider to provide any auxiliary parts necessary to properly mount and use the included crankset on to their bicycle.
- Kit can be fully assembled into a motorized bike with just a basic knowledge of mechanics
- Includes a comprehensive ΓÇ£how toΓÇ¥ assembly guide DVD (exclusive to Bikeberry)
- Frame has an open design that makes it better able to accommodate the 4-stroke engine
- 79cc recoil pull start engine has been designed to give riders improved torque and speed
- Upright seating position that allows for a relaxed posture
Complete Digital Installation Guide Included
Each complete motorized bicycle comes with a digital installation guide that takes you step by step through installing, adjusting, and fueling your brand new complete motorized bike for the ride of your life.
- Engine: Flying Horse 79cc Recoil Pull Start 4-Stroke 3HP OHV Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine
- Fork: Hi-Tensile Steel
- Frame: Hi-Tensile Steel
- Wheels: 26" 36H Heavy Duty Al Alloy Wheels
- Tires: 26" X 2.3" Black
- Chain: 415 heavy duty chain
- CrankArm: Wide crank assembly
- Sprocket: Black Plated 44 Tooth
- Micargi Touch
- Flying Horse 79cc Recoil Pull Start 4-Stroke 3HP OHV Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine
- Flying Horse 79cc Recoil Pull Start 4-Stroke Transmission
- Complete Engine Mounting Kit
- 2L Gas Tank
- Fuel Valve
- Throttle Grip Handle Assembly
- Throttle Cable
- 44 Tooth Sprocket
- Sprocket Clamp Assembly
- 415 Heavy Duty Chain
- Chain Idler Pulley
- Wide Crank Assembly
- Complete Digital Installation Guide┬á