A wonderful and high-performing e-bike, this Eprodigy 350W Cypress Electric Cruiser is the affordable one among its competitors. Its Pedal Assist (PAS) and a convenient Thumb Throttle make it a real winner. The bike comes with a powerful battery that provides exceptional power and ride time, serving as an ideal ride for relatively flat terrain commuters.
- Bottom Bracket Motor: The 48V DC brushless motor provides high torque to weight ratio that increases torque per watt, reduces noise, and prevents commuter and brush erosion, ensuring a longer lifespan.
- Highly-Efficient Batteries: The powerful 48V/11.6Ah rechargeable lithium-ion batteries of the bike enable you to travel around 60 miles on a single charge, which can vary depending on the road conditions.
- Kickstand: The bike comes with a central single-leg kickstand that makes parking your bike convenient, as you can park it anywhere using the stand.
- Tektro Disc Brakes: This bike’s brakes are powerful and efficient. They can stop your bike in a fraction of seconds and come with a Power Cut-Off Brake Sensor to save battery.
The 350W Cypress Electric Cruiser by eProdigy is a wonderful and powerful electronic bike laden with many features. One of the affordable bikes in its category, Cypress, is an ideal recreational bike due to its 5 levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) and a convenient Class 2 on-demand Thumb Throttle. Composed of an aluminum alloy frame, this e-bike is lightweight yet sturdy. The sleek designed bike is available in white, black, and red colors to grab eyeballs wherever you go.
You can go exploring your city up to 60 miles with a single charge, as this electronic bike features a powerful 48V 11.6Ah rechargeable Panasonic Lithium-Ion Rechargeable battery. This battery is coupled with the bike’s bottom bracket motor. This 48V brushless DC motor makes Cypress unique among e-bikes with a mid-drive engine. It works seamlessly with the bottom bracket to share the same drive shaft as the crank arms. With a low center of gravity, this integration majorly helps in balanced weight distribution and provides extraordinary power.
The bike provides smooth and bump-free rides even on rough terrains, thanks to its 700C size wheels and Kenda, 700x38C tires. These tires are puncture-resistant and reflective to ensure comfortable and worry-free rides. The bike is also equipped with Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes, which are quite powerful and efficient. They can stop your bike in a fraction of seconds and come with a Power Cut-Off Brake Sensor to save battery.
The central single leg kickstand, ergonomic grips, and VL-6090 Velo saddle of the bike ensure convenient and comfortable rides. You can park anywhere using the kickstand while the grips prevent your hand from slipping. The bike’s saddle absorbs shocks and provides support to the rider.
- SKU/Model No: EB-CYPTHMTHR
- Range: Up to 60 miles on a single charge
- Battery: Panasonic Lithium-Ion Rechargeable, 48V 11.6Ah
- Weight: 52 lbs Including Battery
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy Frame 6061
- Tires: Kenda, 700x38C, Puncture Resistance and Reflective
- Rims: Alexrims DM-18 700C
- Brakes: Tektro AQUILA (MD-M500) Mechanical Disc Brakes with Power Cut-Off Brake Sensor
- Shifter: Shimano ALIVIO Rapidfire Shifter SL-M4000R
- Rear Gears: Shimano ALIVIO 9 Speed Rear Gears CS-HG400-9
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano ALIVIO 9 Speed Rear Derailleur RD-T4000
- Front Fork: SR Suntour NEX 700C, 65mm Travel, Lockable
- Chainwheel: e-Prodigy Chainring, 42T
- Chain: KMC Chain
- Saddle: VL-6090 Velo
- Grips: Ergonomic Grips
- Kickstand: Central Single Leg Kickstand
- Motor Type: Brushless DC Motor, 48V
- Output Power: 750W/500W/350W Programmable at Dealer Level
- Control Panel: KT-LCD3
- Assist Modes: Throttle-on-Command and/or Pedal Assist Level 0/1/2/3/4/5
- Frame Size: 19"
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Available Colors: White/Black/Red