Himiway Zebra, the updated version of Himiway Cruiser, is equipped with powerful 750W gear hub motor and upgraded inner ring. The design of 26-inch Kenda fat tire strengthens the traction, avoiding slipping on the ground and sinking in mud or snow. With removable 960Wh Samsung/LG battery capacity and 52 5000mAh cells, the riding mileage of the Zebra ebike is 80 miles with pedal assist and 60 miles range with pure electric power. Get your Zebra, and keep wild on Himiway.
Himiway uses high-quality 6061 aluminum for the frame to give the bike unparalleled durability. Its reserved fork accommodates wider tires which allows you to upgrade to 4.8-inch tires. The integrated design gives you protection from inclement weather, eliminating up to 98% of common mechanical failures.
Himiway Zebra combines the new Samsung/LG battery technology with a 5000mAh single cell capacity in a smaller size but larger diversity. Compared with 3500mAh cells made of nickel, cobalt and manganese, this 960Wh battery efficiently improves the range, stability and safety of Himiway bikes. A single charge can last up to 60 miles on pure electric power and over 80+ miles with pedal-assist. The battery will maintain 80% capacity after 1000 charges.
Use the latest updated inner ring specialized in high temperature resistance and better heat dissipation, which can reduce the motor magnets’ attenuation speed to guarantee a longer life expectancy. The 750W brushless gear hub motor can help you conquer even the most rugged terrain easily.
- Battery 48V 20Ah Samsung/LG lithium battery
- Range 60-80miles
- Hub Motor 750W brushless gear motor
- Total Payload Capacity 400 lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights 5'2" ~ 6'2"/5'1" ~ 6'2"
- Charger US standard 3.0 A smart charger
- Controller 48V/22A
- Display LCD display with USB charging
- Weight 79 lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 0~5 level pedal assist
- Tires 26" x 4" Kenda fat tires
- Brake lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light Integrated Taillight
- Freewheel Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
- Brake Tektro 180MM Hydraulic Brakes
- Chain KMC chain
- Stem Promax MA-400 SSABK
- Crank 170mm forged alloy
- Gearing Shimano- 14-28T BROWN/BK
- Front Fork Alloy front suspension fork with lockout and adjustment
- Throttle Half twist throttle
- Pedal Alloy pedal with reflectors
- Bike Frame 6061 Aluminum frame
- Front Light 48V LED light
- Saddle SR saddle
- Seat Post 30.9 x 300 mm Alloy Seatpost
- Kickstand Heavy duty aluminum
- Spokes 13 Gauge on the front / 12 Gauge on the back