A mountain bike from a California based manufacturer is always sure to please, and the Nakto 300W Ranger Mountain Electric Bike is no exception. Showing a real understanding of what makes a good mountain bike, the Ranger e-bicycle is strong, hardworking and designed with as many shock-absorbing properties as possible. Arriving 80% assembled, the Nakto Ranger requires just minor adjustments to be ride ready, all possible using the complimentary toolkit.
To ensure rider safety while traveling on the Ranger mountain e-bike, Nakto has included both front and rear mechanical disc brakes, which provide superior stopping power even when traveling on wet roads. The 100% aluminum alloy frame promises a durable but light electric bike, with a total weight of just 48 lbs. For maximum shock absorption (an important factor to consider when it comes to riding over rough mountain trails), the Nakto Ranger mountain e-bike has a front fork constructed from high-steel, plus 26” wheels with a double layer of aluminum alloy. The larger wheel diameter means that the mountain e-bike will more easily coast over bumps or divots in the road, whereas a smaller wheel would feel much more jarring.
A quality gear shifting system is a must-have when it comes to effective mountain bike riding, which is why Nakto has chosen to include a 6 speed derailleur system manufactured by Shimano. This gearing system means that riders can adjust the size of the chain sprocket to best suit the terrain they are riding over, with the capacity to swap easily between gears as the ground level goes up, down, or flattens out.
The 300 watt brushless motor is powered by a 36 volt, 10 amp hour lithium battery (which can be fully recharged in just 4-6 hours). This combination of battery and motor enables riders to travel with an average range of 25 miles when used in conjunction with PAS.
An easy to read LCD screen keeps track of all the vital statistics you may be interested in, including speed (current, maximum and average), range, odometer, battery percentage, PAS level (0-5) and even a clock.
- Arrives 80% assembled, requiring just minor adjustments in order to be ride ready
- Both front and rear mechanical disc brakes included
- 100% aluminum alloy frame is durable but light, with a total weight of just 48 lbs.
- 26” wheels with a double layer of aluminum alloy
- Easy to read LCD screen keeps track of vital statistics including speed and battery power
- Motor: 300W brushless
- Battery: 36V10AH Lithium Battery
- Charging: 4-6 hours
- Range: 25 Miles with PAS
- Derailleur: Shimano 6-speed-gears
- Includes: Battery charger, battery, toolkit & owner's manual
- Weight: 48 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Tire: 26"
- Safety: HD LED headlight, horn, powerful front and rear disc brakes