The heavy-duty 12 gauge 26' Inch x 1.5-inch rim ensures greater stability to the bike with its large-sized spokes. Do you use a regular bike or a motorized bike? The rims are perfect and will work perfectly for both bike types. The sidewall of the gauge is strong, sturdy, and will go perfectly with caliper-style brakes.
- Heavy Duty Spokes: Large spokes provide great stability and function well on the toughest terrains.
- Integrated Coaster Brakes: Coaster brakes require strong spokes to deliver great performance, and strong spokes allow the brakes to function efficiently.
- Easy Installation: Remove the old wheel to transfer the tires to the new heavy-duty 12 gauge rim. Now, bolt it onto your bike.
- Fits Standard Bikes: The heavy-duty gauge is perfect for standard large adapters.
The 12 gauge rear rim ensures that the bike gets increased stability with the bike's large spokes. Whether you have a motorized bicycle or a bike that goes through many rough patches or requires hard use, the rims work great for the types of bikes. The rims have perfectly strong sidewalls best suited for caliper-style brakes.
The rim comes with coaster brakes integrated directly into the hub. Due to easy integration, you can begin pedaling backward instantly. Installing the rim is super easy, and you need to remove your old wheel first to transfer the tires. Now, you have to transfer the tires to the rim. After doing this, bolt it to your bike.
The rims are a universal fit and will go with most of the standard bikes. The heavy-duty 12 gauge 26' inch x 1.5-inch rim is perfect for city bike, mountain bike, and beach style cruiser bikes. The rim measures 26” x 1.5”, so if the tire measures somewhere between 26” x 1.5”-2.5”, then it will be the perfect fit. The spokes weigh 12g.
- SKU/Model No.: CC-14106KW
- Size: 26x1.5"
- Spoke Size: 12g
- Rim Color: BLK
- Hub Type: Coaster Brake
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It was what I ordered and hasnt failed at 38mph at 250lbs
I got this wheel for my bike I use at work which gets beat on pretty regularly and after the first couple weeks it is doing great, with my old stock wheel I would be trying it about every 2-3 weeks and replacing at least one spoke a month so I would consider this an upgrade and it looks great too
Seems to be a good part but the miles will tell....
Prompt delivery and good product.
Perfect fit,, came with brake, various sprockets, new nuts, 2 thumbs up