BikeBerry is excited to launch its very first scholarship program for undergraduate students and high school seniors!
The Bikeberry Scholarship is an initiative to support deserving students with a one-time reward of $1,000 to pay for tuition, books, computers, accommodation, and any other educational expenses.
All undergraduate students enrolled in an accredited university within the United States and high school seniors who have been accepted into a university program for the spring of 2021 are welcome to apply to this scholarship program.
Criteria for Applicants
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- The applicant must be a legal resident of the United States or a holder of a valid student visa.
- The applicant must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate program in an accredited US university or college.
How to Apply
1. Write a 300-word essay on one of the following topics:
- Should cities in the United States shift to become more bicycle-friendly like the cities of Copenhagen in Denmark and Amsterdam in the Netherlands? Explain your answer.
- In your personal experience, what is the biggest challenge of commuting by bicycle, and why?
- What are the best benefits of building bike-friendly communities? Explain your answer.
- You full name
- Name of your school
- Your major
- Your expected graduation date
How to Apply
- Only one submission is allowed per applicant. Applicants must be able to prove their eligibility based on the criteria above.
- By applying to this scholarship program, you agree to allow Bike Berry to use your essay and name for marketing purposes.