NAVIDIUM SHIPPING PROTECTION
In an effort to provide more safety, assurance, and insurance for our customers, we are happy to offer Navidium Shipping Protection. For just 2.5% of your order value, Navidium Shipping Protection covers you in the event that your package is lost, damaged or reported stolen.
What We Deem As Lost
- Your tracking has not been marked delivered, and has not updated for 10 days since the last update.
- Your package was delivered by the carrier to the wrong address, even though you provided the correct address at the time of order.
Open a claim within 5 business days if your package satisfies the lost conditions above.
What We Deem as Stolen:
- Your package is marked delivered by the carrier to the correct address, but the package is nowhere to be found.
Claims must be submitted no sooner than 5 days and no later than 14 days from the date of delivery. The carrier may prematurely mark it as delivered and retry a redelivery in 1-2 days, or it turns up in a secure location at your property or it may be at your neighbors. Please be sure to check with immediate neighbors before opening a claim. In some cases, a police report will need to be filed and provided.
What We Deem as Damaged:
- Your order is delivered and the item is materially damaged
- Some of your order is missing due to the box/package opening during transit
Damage claims must be made within 5 days of delivery. Photos of damages are required to process a claim.
What's not covered by Navidium Shipping Protection:
- Suspected fraud - if we or the carrier suspect fraud or foul play, then coverage will be voided and protection fees paid will be refunded.
- Missing deliveries if you provided the wrong address at the time of order
- Claims reported to us beyond the time limits stated above
- Delays in transit
- Unshipped items due to backorders or pre-sales
- Orders stuck in customs - we cannot be held responsible for customs delays. Please get in touch with your chosen courier and pay required customs fees. If you refuse customs payments, we are not liable for any return to sender fees and these will be deducted from your refund
- Items that are returned to us for a refund or exchange that are not in a resalable condition
- If you requested items to be left outside your property and they go missing- this waives the right to any claim as per carrier terms and conditions
How to Submit Your Claim:
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order # and details about the claim. For damage claims, clear photos of the damage in question are required
- Please note, once the order is delivered we can no longer offer refunds of the Navidium Shipping Protection fees.
Our Policy for Unprotected Orders:
- We will follow the claims policy with your selected courier to either locate your parcel or deem it as lost. This may take 6-8 weeks and is at the discretion of the courier. The maximum claim amount with the carrier is $100.
- If the carrier has a delivery confirmation at the correct address or photographic evidence that it has been delivered to your property, is with a neighbor or at a secure location, we are not responsible for a refund or replacement.