Ride free and in style with the Freedom Inspired, SwitZTM CruZ beach cruiser! The SwitZTM CruZ is not any ordinary beach cruiser, it's highly upgraded with an oversized padded saddle, classic fenders, and an adjustable oversized handlebar. The unique frame style of the CruZ allows for a high degree of adjustability to accommodate almost any rider 5'2'' and above. This bike is specifically engineered for comfort and style with it's ultra-smooth 2 inch wide tires with a comfort tread.
NEW FEATURE: Heavy Duty Wheels!
Elevate your ride with our cutting-edge heavy duty wheels. Crafted with precision and innovation, these wheels provide enhanced grip and stability, ensuring your safety and confidence while you cruise. Experience a new level of performance and control, allowing you to tackle any terrain with ease. Say goodbye to bumps and jolts and hello to a smoother, more enjoyable ride!
- Ergonomic comfort frame allows for easy mounting and dismounting
- Ultra-smooth, extra-wide 2-inch comfort tread tires for excellent cushion and easy maneuverability across many terrains.
- Easy to use coaster brakes- simply pedal backwards to engage the rear wheel brake system.
- Heavy-duty, hybrid steel core pedals for the best in weight and durability
- Ideal for casual riding on various terrains
- Available Colors: Matte Black, Deep Pacific Blue, Diamond White
FRAME: 26 Inch Wheel Beach Cruiser Frame made of Hi-Ten Steel.
FORK: Hi-Ten Steel
CRANKSET: Steel One Piece Crank 44T
FREEWHEEL: Single Speed 18T
BRAKES: Coaster Brakes
HUBS: Steel CP 36H
RIMS: Alloy 26" x 1.75" Stainless Steel 14G Spokes
TIRES: 26" x 2.125" Comfort Tread Tires
I just recently bought two bikes at Christmas time for the grandkids .Shipping was fast and one of the boxes arrived kinda roughed up. ,While the other box arrived in pristine condition. The roughed up box was missing a head screw for the bolt that goes through the neck at the handlebars that slightly nicked and scratched up some..but overall both bike arrived unscathed and in good shape. was easy as it took Assemblytwo of us forty five minutes to put both bikes together...these bikes are beautiful and well built . Thanks Bike Berry looking forward of riding the bike many years !
Happy Holidays to you all and a blessed 2023
This bike had given me quite the issues straight from the factory. The rear wheel axle was stripped so easily my project completely stopped. I talked to customer service and they sent me a replacement rear wheel at no cost. The bike is up and running perfectly fine and have put about 50 miles on it.
Here are a couple pointers for the builders who want to use this bike for an engine.
1. When mounting the engine, you are going to have issues with mounting the exhaust as it will hit the frame. But a Flex fit muffler from a different party for around 40 dollars and you won't have any issues.
2. The rear wheel that I was sent for a replacement (which you can buy on this site) is hard for centering the 44t sprocket because of the dust cover. My recommendation is to buy the center hub adapter for the sprockets.
Here are a couple positives of this bike.
1. This bike is an awesome cruiser! It is very comfortable and once it is broken in, it rides very smooth.
2. The top speed of this bike is 25 with the standard kit and 44t sprocket. ( I am 140lbs)
3. The blue option is more of a navy (see picture). I absolutely love the color and wanted to second that it is navy and not blue.
4. It was easy to add the basic cheap rear rack off of amazon to the back even though the seat sits pretty low, I used zip ties.
5. The bike looks awesome!
Lastly, I would like to state that it is smart that as soon as a serious problem occurs with the bike like my axle stripping, take pictures right away so that the customer service can tell that it is not your fault. Have a good day and ride on!
I love the bike it rides good. I am getting brakes put on to stop better.
Very nice! The frame is made out of the largest diameter steel I've ever seen&also longest Neck ever,good stuff! Beautiful Paint&X-large Handlebars.Hardware could be a little better,but O-Well,Easy fix,All in All 5-Stars!
Everything looks to be great bicycle is wonderful have it started to build yet going through everything to make sure I have a report that I need do anything there's I didn't get a headlight that I ordered and had to order another one so now I have paid double for one headlight I understand that stuff happens I guess but the product seems to be great it