BikeBerry.com allows returns on products that are in new condition and are returned in the original packaging 30 days from the date of delivery. "New condition" means that the product has not been installed, fueled, started or ridden. All returns must be approved and issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). Please call 1-800-317-0479 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to be issued an RMA number.
- The return shipping, insurance, and tracking number is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Any merchandise returned without a RMA or any merchandise returned freight collect is subject to being refused.
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any refunds processed will be applied to the original payment method used in the transaction or reimbursed via store credit.
- The Shipping, Handling and Insurance Fees paid by buyer are NOT included in refund credits issued.
- If your product arrives damaged or is found to be defective within the first 5 days of normal use, a replacement or refund will be given at the discretion of BikeBerry.com.
- Returns will not be accepted on products that have been altered in any way.
- Missing accessories will result in a reduced credit amount by the actual replacement cost of those items.
- The item must be shipped back with care as not to be received damaged.
- All returned merchandise must be in its original carton or packaging.
- Please allow a 1-2 week turnaround time from the date of delivery for your return to be processed.
- PREORDER and BACKORDERED items exceeding 60 days from the date of purchase may not be eligible for a return or refund.
- Clearance and Open Box items are FINAL SALE ITEMS, These items are not eligible for a return.
- All returns must be shipped within 1-2 weeks of the RMA being issued. Any returns that exceed this time will not be eligible for a refund and the product can be shipped back to the buyer at the buyers expense.
If you have any questions or concerns about our shipping policy, please contact us.