At BikeBerry.com, we believe that our employees are the Company's most valued asset. It is critical to our future that we continue to attract, develop and retain the best employees in the e-commerce industry. We search for talented individuals who share our values while offering new perspectives and creativity generated from diverse experiences and interests.
BikeBerry.com offers the freedom of a startup with the stability of a profitable and growing company. BikeBerry.com strives to create an exciting, challenging and rewarding work environment that allows our employees to flourish. We believe in hard work and a fun atmosphere. We even offer a casual dress work environment which helps bolster productivity and creativity.
BikeBerry.com is pleased to offer:
- An exciting opportunity for growth
- Great culture and perks.
- Opportunity for advancement
- Fun work environment
- Performance incentives
We currently have career opportunities at our corporate headquarters location in beautiful Brea, California.
If you are interested in a career in the fast paced e-commerce industry, please respond to our advertisement by:
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bikeberry, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Job Title: Customer Service Representative – Brea, CA
Classification: Part-time or Full-Time - Hourly
Customer Interface: External/Internal
Department: Customer Service
The Customer Service Department is a critical part of the BikeBerry.com mission to deliver Expert, Timely, and Professional customer service to all BikeBerry.com’ customers.
In a fun and fast-paced environment, this position requires heavy phone and email communication with customers, utilizing a wide variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions.
- To assist customers with sales
- Answer incoming customer emails using our CRM tool
- To place orders over the internet
- To answer incoming phones, check voicemail, make outgoing calls
- To use our order management system to check orders, customer inquiries, research credit card charges.
- Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication
- Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly. Demonstrates timely, accurate, and professional customer service.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light.
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Answers messages in authorized email queues as directed by Customer Service Manager.
- Understands and correctly uses Customer Service Tools.
- Maintains acceptable call lengths and email handle time, while remaining friendly and informative.
- Maintains productivity (currently measured in Contacts Per Hour - CPH) at or above published standard for skill group.
- Creatively problem solves and troubleshoots customer concerns/issues.
- All contacts should meet bikeberry.com expectations for quality.
- Utilizes multi-line phone to conduct daily activities.
- Actively seeks solutions and identifies trends to appropriate personnel while including possible solutions or suggestions.
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency for email response times and phone service levels.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent a minimum.
- Previous experience with Customer Service preferred.
- Basic computer & internet/email knowledge required.