Micargi has always aced juvenile bike design! The 12’’ Micargi girls kidco is every kid’s wonder bike with BMX style features! Parents with little kids achieve an ultimate peace of mind with the age-appropriate trainers that come along the bike. Coaster brakes add the extra punch of safety as kids are good with it- all they need is to pedal backwards to stop!. Is your little one a little too old for trainers? Remove the trainers and let them go!
- Training Wheels: Gives your child the support they require while they are still learning to ace cycling.
- Coaster Brakes: The brakes are child-friendly as it does not have to learn levers to stop the bike.
- S-Shape Frame: It promises extra strength and agility to the bike, so the kids in the coming generations can use it too.
- CPSC Approved Chain Guard: Your kid’s safety is our assurance as the chain guard helps keep their footwear and clothing away from getting stuck.
The juvenile lineup by Micargi is the riding trainer for people of all age groups. The bike has the best features that the parents require for their kids. The CPSC has approved the bike’s durable steel frame. The frame has a beautiful sheen, which gets even better under the sun.
The electric bike gives a classic BMX feel due to its box bar, which comes with knobby white tires and a padded crossbar. The bike has an attractive seat, which is super comfortable and can be adjusted according to the kid’s height.
As the child’s comfort is given utmost importance; therefore, the bike’s seat has been extra padded. Your kids won't have any issue with the bike coaster brakes as controlling them is as easy as riding the bike; you have to pedal back to bring the bike to a halt.
The pink and flashy purple steamers look attractive and add an extra punch that all the young riders would feel attracted to. Kids riding safety is ensured with the wide training wheels that give a stable riding experience. The bike supports can also be removed once the rider is ready to ride without any support.
The bike’s chain guard will protect your child from getting soiled. So, if your little one is just a beginner, the bike won’t be an issue. Another advanced component of the electric bike is the comfortable white grips.
The recommended rider age for the bike is 4 to 6 years. The rider’s height must be between 3’5’’ to 4’0’’.
- SKU/Model No.: MB-Kidco-G
- Frame: 12" BMX Y-Type Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Crankset: Steel CP One Piece Crank 32T
- Freewheel: 16T
- Brakes: Coaster Brakes
- Handle bar: Steel CP
- Stem: Steel CP
- Seat post: Steel CP
- Hubs: Steel CP 20H
- Rims: Steel CP 16"X1.75"
- Tires: 16"X2.125" Pink/Purple