The 26” Micargi Women’s Slugo SS 7SP is a 7-speed version of the popular Slugo Monster Tire model with a ladies’ style frame. The bike is designed to provide maximum comfort for leisure cruising and long commutes. It is equipped with huge tires, high rise bars, and a super comfy saddle. The disc brakes make stopping as easy as going.
- Front and Rear Disk Brakes: Disc brakes generate far more braking power by applying less pressure, reducing rider’s muscle tiredness. They perform much better in wet weather.
- Hi-Rise 15" Handlebars: These handlebars are positioned high and towards your body to offer comfort and ease in all ways while riding. They minimize stretch and strain on your upper body.
- Fat Star Tread Black Tires: The wide and large tires increase grip and comfort on long rides. They improve your balance and control for smooth travels. They act as natural shock absorbers.
- Extra Wide Triple Tree Fork: Triple tree forks give you a much straighter and smoother ride even in rough terrain. Their design helps distribute weight across the steering tube better, making them better equipped to make drop-off and downhill speed.
The 7-speed Micargi Slugo SS 7SP is specially designed for women, considering all their requirements. Its chopper oversized hi-ten steel frame is molded into ladies' style for their convenience. The bike is available in a combination of colors to appeal to women riders.
The bike is designed for casual riding, with a large comfortable seat and high-rise handlebars, to ensure the rider is seated, relaxed, and comfortable riding posture. The handlebars are positioned towards your body to ensure your back is in an upright position, and your upper body doesn't stretch while riding.
With their improved consistent braking, the disc brakes on the bike appeal to women who are riding for fun. They can easily apply disc brakes with less pressure to generate far more braking power. Thus, disc brakes help reduce the rider's muscle tiredness, especially on long commutes. Moreover, these brakes give you extra security when riding in the rain, as they perform much better in wet weather.
The extra-wide triple tree forks also give you a much straighter and smoother ride on rough terrain. Their design helps distribute weight across the steering tube better.
The bike is fitted with large, fat 26 "X4.0 stair tread black tires that increase the bike's grip and comfort even on rough terrains. They improve your balance and control on the bike, necessary to ensure safety when going on long rides. These fat tires act as natural shock absorbers and avoid any vibrations of bumpy roads reaching you.
- SKU/Model No: MB-SLUGOSS-WMN
- Frame: Micargi Chopper Oversized Hi-Ten Steel
- Size: 18"
- Fork: Extra Wide Triple Tree Fork Alloy Crown Hi-Ten Steel Black With Alloy Crown Plates.
- Crankset: Three Piece Steel Black Chainrings 44t
- Freewheel: Sprocket 22t
- Chains: Heavy Duty Brown
- Brakes: Disk Brakes Front And Rear
- Handle Bars: Hi-Ten Steel Black Hi-Rise 15"
- Stem: Alloy Black Piston
- Seat Post: Steel Black
- Hubs: Disc Brakes Black 36h
- Spokes: Steel Black 14g
- Rims: Alloy Red Front/Rear 26"X4.0" 36h
- Tires: Front/Rear 26"X4.0 Star Tread Black
- Colors: Black With Red (More Colors Coming Soon).