An excellent choice for riders looking for a motorized bicycle that is reliable, simple to assemble and comes from a company with a trusted industry reputation, the 2-Stroke Motorized Bicycle 26 Inch Micargi Men's Touch Beach Cruiser (DIY) is hard to beat. A motorized bicycle is a standard bike that has been converted to operate with a motor. While this conversion can be carried out by purchasing a collection of parts cobbled together, riders are much better off purchasing a complete kit that includes the bicycle, the motor and all of the assorted parts necessary for a reliable motorized bike.
Renowned for their stylish and easy to ride bicycles, Micargi has created a selection of motorized bikes to suit the modern rider. The Micargi 2-stroke Men’s Touch Beach Cruiser motorized bicycle is both economical to run and affordable to purchase. It comes with everything that is needed in order have the motorized engine fully operational, including a user-friendly manual and a DVD installation guide that is exclusive to Bikeberry. Since this is a DIY (do-it-yourself) kit for a motorized bicycle some standard tools will be required in order to complete the assembly, and the bicycle frame and engine kit will arrive separately as they are coming from different warehouses. However, this allows riders to fully customize their motorized bike to suit their own unique preferences, and the entire assembly can be completed in just a few hours.
The Micargi Men’s Touch Beach Cruiser motorized bike kit is composed of carefully selected parts to ensure total compatibility. Everything included with the kit will work together smoothly to offer riders optimal performance, and there are no frustrating “essential extras” that have been left out. In order to better accommodate the 2-stroke engine, the bicycle has been designed with a large and open frame. This no-frills cruiser bike offers riders a simple and minimalistic look, with clean lines and no bulky accessories. Like all good cruiser bikes, the Micargi motorized bicycle has wide handlebars and a comfortable oversized seat for maximum rider enjoyment. The frame and suspension fork are manufactured from durable Hi-Ten steel, which has been paired with alloy rims and 26” wheels.
Please Note: Gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency (E.P.A) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.
- Great choice for riders looking for a motorized bicycle that is reliable & simple to assemble
- Both economical to run and affordable to purchase
- Comes with everything that is needed in order have the motorized engine fully operational
- Wide handlebars and a comfortable oversized seat for maximum rider enjoyment
- Frame and suspension fork are manufactured from durable Hi-Ten steel
Complete Digital Installation Guide Included
Each complete motorized bicycle comes with a digital installation guide that takes you step by step through installing, adjusting, and fueling your brand new complete motorized bike for the ride of your life.
- Frame: 18.5" Extended Cruiser Hi-Ten Steel
- Handle Bar: 31" Cruiser Style Steel Chrome
- Fork: Hi-Tensile Steel
- Wheels: 26" 36H Heavy Duty Al Alloy Wheels
- Tires: 26" X 2.3" Black
- Brakes: Heavy Duty Coaster Brakes
- Saddle: Oversized Extra Padded Dual Suspension
- Chain: KMC Chain
- Crank Arm: 1 Piece Forged Crank
- Sprocket: Black Plated 44 Tooth
- 2-Stroke Engine
- Micargi Touch
- JNM Vibration Motor Mounts
- Low Profile Carburetor
- Upgraded Chrome Muffler
- Complete Clutch Cable Assembly with Clutch Wire Clip
- Drive Chain Idler Pulley
- Top Quality Japanese 202 Main Bearings
- 415 Bike Engine Drive Chain
- Drive Chain Guard
- 2-Stroke Spark Plug
- Electron Ignition Coil (CDI)
- Locking Alloy Clutch Lever
- Upgraded Twist Throttle and Cable With Grip
- Updated 1.5L Black Teardrop Gas Tank (approx. ⅖ of a gallon)
- Fuel Line
- Throttle Cable
- Gasoline Tank Switch
- Sprocket Clamp Assembly
- 44 Tooth Chrome Drive Sprocket with 9 Holes
- Large Spring (Heat Shield Spring)
- Extension Spring (Recoil Spring)
- High Quality Japanese Bearings on Both Ends of Crank
- Required Hardware and Gaskets
- Kill Switch
- Complete Digital Installation Guide
- Bonus: Spark Plug Removal Tool (While Supplies Last)!
- Bonus: Standard Universal Mounting Bracket
Not bad , going together like it should will leave review when running.
Well the bike came first then the engine. The JNM VIBRATION MOUNTS WERE LEFT OUT plus no instructions on assembly on engine .I also would like to know how many CCs this engine is so if parts are needed in the future.Bike is together but still have not messed with engine as I'm waiting for a piston compression tool.Do to a stroke in the past I don't have a good grip to compress piston rings to slide head over.