The Micargi Lowrider has the best combination of 60’s fashion and contemporary technology. The bike features hi-rise bars, a comfy banana seat, coaster brakes, slammed springer fork, and whitewall tires. The bike uses the strength of the 140 stainless steel spokes and white durable material on the tires, which lends support to the bike tires, allowing them to have a great time on all kinds of roads.
- Hi-Rise Handlebars: Enjoy riding comfortably with the hi-rise handlebars, which does not require you to slouch while riding.
- Coaster Brakes: You have to kick back the pedals to stop the bike.
- Springers Fork: The springer's fork helps soften the ride, so your palms feel the least impact while you ride.
- Retro Style Cruiser: The bike has a retro-style design due to its moon handlebars and whitewall tires, making it outstanding.
The Micargi lowrider F4 20 is the retro style inspired bike you have been searching for! The old-school beauty has all the elements to please you. Its classy components include a hi-rise handlebar, whitewall tires, banana seat, springer fork, coaster brakes, and stainless steel spokes.
The coaster brakes perform great all around the year and ensure complete safety. Whether the terrain is rough, challenging, wet, or dry, in every way, the coaster brakes will support your ride.
With a simple kickback function, you can stop the bike. Coaster brakes are uncomplicated and do not come with messy wirings, giving the bike a neat and tidy look.
When passing through the rough patches, springer forks makes sure that your hands feel the least jitters. The 12’’ beach cruiser has been composed of hi-ten steel, which is reliable and sturdy enough to withstand the shock along the way.
The banana bike seat comes with back support, which lets you sit throughout the journey with a straight back. The partial support is great for long rides. Although the bike will fly you back in time, it will surely surprise you with its performance.
Are you ready to give the Micargi retro-style cruiser?
- SKU/Model No.: MB-Lowrider-F4
- Frame: 12" Beach Cruiser Hi-Ten Steel
- Handle Bar: 12Ó High Rise Steel Chrome
- Fork: Springer Fork
- Rim: 20"X1.75" Alloy with Stainless Steel Spokes 36 Hole
- Seat: Banana Seat
I love this bike and have gotten so many compliments when i'm out cruising! It was a struggle to assemble and needed a 2nd person to help but that was the issue. Otherwise it's been awesome!
some bolts were missing, and there were some chips in the Paint.
Not boxed good, dent in rear fender upset 13 year old first nice bike.