The Micargi Men’s Slugo “B” with 26-inch fat tires is based on a wider version of the popular Rover frame. It is one of the most affordable quality fat tire bikes available. With great components and style, it will not leave you disappointed. It has “moon” style handlebars and a super comfy saddle for a comfortable and stylish ride.
- Fat Tires: The fat star tread black tires promise a smooth and comfortable ride, even on rough terrains. Their good grip on the ground ensures the rider’s security.
- Micargi Chopper Oversized Hi-Ten Steel Frame: The high-quality frame material is quite sturdy, durable, and very dependable for the rider. Thus, it ensures the bike's good performance.
- Black "Moon" Handlebars: The handlebars are positioned such that the rider doesn’t have to lean. They avoid any strain on your back and make the bike look more stylish.
- Super Comfy Seat: The bike’s wide seat is super comfortable; allowing riders to sit relaxed while riding. It is well suited for any size rider.
This Micargi Slugo “B” is a single speed beach cruiser designed for men using a high-quality steel frame. The heavy bike offers great performance and allows you to cruise in style. Perfect for people who want to ride leisurely or go on long commutes, this bike offers quality features within budget.
Its wide, super-comfy seat and moon-shaped handlebars make the ride comfortable and stylish. The handlebars are leaned towards the rider, which helps maintain your comfortable posture while riding and avoid any strain on your back. The bike is available in a variety of colors to appeal to all riders with different personalities.
The bike’s fat monster tires offer optimal comfort, safety, and style for a convenient ride on bumpy roads. The large tires improve your balance and control, enabling you to cruise around with maximum security. Their good grip allows you to ride smoothly on rough terrains without any fear of slipping. They also act as natural shock absorbers and avoid any bumps or jitters from reaching you. The black alloy rims with 36 spokes fitted on the large wheels increase the bike’s stability and easily carry more weight.
The coaster brakes on the bike make your ride fun and safe with their brilliant performance in all kinds of weather. These brakes can be easily applied by pedaling backward and are easy to operate by beginners. They give your bike some stopping time so that your body doesn’t feel a jolt.
- SKU/Model No: MB-SLUGO
- Frame: Micargi Chopper Oversized Hi-Ten Steel
- Size: 26"
- Fork: Hi-Ten Steel
- Crankset: Three Piece Steel Black Chainrings 44t
- Freewheel: Sprocket 22t
- Chains: Heavy Duty Brown
- Brakes: Coaster Brakes
- Handlebars: Hi-Ten Steel Black "Moon" Bars
- Stem: Forged Alloy Tall
- Seat Post: Steel Black
- Hubs: Coaster Brakes Black 36h
- Spokes: Steel Black 14g
- Rims: Alloy Colored Front/Rear 26"X4.0" 36H
- Tires: Front/Rear 26"X4.0 Star Tread Black
- Colors: Matte Black With Blue, Black With Red, Matte Black With Green
great bike I’ve only ridden this bike a couple times to work (12 miles) so I don’t know about its endurance, but so far i’m very happy with it’s performance. For me, it is geared perfectly. I have several single speed fat bikes and this one is geared the best.It goes at a pretty good pace and i can still get up the hills.For the steeper hills, I do have to stand up and pedal but that’s okay and I have no trouble making the hills. It was packaged really well which I appreciate. The UPS did lay it flat even though it said not to on the box but it didn’t hurt the bike. I did complain to UPS though. The bike seems pretty light for it’s size even though I don’t believe the frame isaluminum. I have some steel fat bikes that are much heavier. The pedals areresin but they do have good gripper nubs on them so I didn’t change them out.The tires are awesome which is why I bought it.They have huge gripper nubs on them that most of my fat bikes don’t have.It is great for riding in the winter or offroad in the summer. I did take 30 minutes to clean it after my first winter muddy ride and I got sprayed with mud so I did put some mud flap fenders on it.On my other ride it was colder aand less muddy so I did not get dirty.It was very easy to put together and I really love this bike !