The Micargi Prestigio bike for men is one of the most popular fixed gear bikes. Its lightweight alloy frame paired with stylish deep aero rims makes it a great performer and very attractive. This single-speed bike’s Micargi performance saddle and riser bars offer a pleasurable ride. You can also flip between fully fixed or freewheel riding.
- “Flip Flop” Rear Hub: It allows the rider to change between fully fixed or freewheeling option. Freewheeling is better for coasting on long or hilly rides, while you can use fixed gear during city rides.
- Alloy Cage Pedals: The toothed edges to anchor shoes make pedaling easy even in wet conditions. They are lightweight to use, and offer high strength.
- Alloy Dual Pivot Forged Brakes: These brakes have a compact, light and strong overall structure to ensure optimal performance. They offer better stopping power.
- Micargi Performance Saddle: The performance saddle is designed to provide maximum comfort and to fit each rider’s unique body. It ensures to keep away uneasiness during long rides.
The extremely lightweight Micargi Prestigio bike for men is the perfect single speed city cruiser for those who like to ride with style. Its alloy frame's sleek design makes the bike’s handling quite easier and makes it look attractive. Its unique color combinations stand out among its competitors. The alloy components like pedals, cranks, stem, etc., keep the bike’s rolling weight to a minimum, thus, offering you greater acceleration.
Equipped with the Micargi performance saddle and race riser compact handlebars, the bike offers a pleasurable ride. The saddle is designed with elevated comfort to fit each rider’s unique body without causing any discomfort during long rides. While the 25.4mm compact handlebars are designed to provide a more upright riding position.
The Prestigio bike's stand-out feature is its “flip-flop” hubs that allow you to shift between fixed gear and freewheeling. If you like coasting, you can flip it to freewheel, as a slightly larger freewheel gear makes pedaling easier for longer or hilly rides. While cruising around the city or commuting for work, you can flip it to fixed gear. The bike also has cage pedals with toothed edges to anchor your shoes. Therefore, you do not need any special footwear while riding the bike. These pedals are also designed to give you a more effective pedal stroke, even in wet conditions.
The bike comes with dual-pivot forged brakes that are common among modern road bikes. With a compact, light, and strong overall structure, these brakes ensure optimal performance. They offer better stopping power, making them ideal if you are racing down the hill. The bike’s Innova tires offer great traction, allowing you to travel smoothly and safely on all terrains.
- SKU/Model No: MB-PRESTIGIO
- Sizes: 480mm, 530mm, 580mm
- Frame: Micargi 700C 6061 Aluminum
- Fork: Micargi Hi-ten Steel
- Handlebar: Micargi Race Riser Alloy 25.4mm Compact
- Stem: Micargi Forged Alloy Threadless 25.4mm Bar Clamp 90mm ext.
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Saddle: Micargi Performance
- Pedals: Alloy Cage Alloy body
- Shifters: N/A
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Brakes: Alloy Dual Pivot Forged
- Brake Levers: Alloy Forged
- Cassette: Single 16T Fixed Gear 16T
- Chain: KMC 1/2"x1/8"
- Crankset: Micargi 3-Piece Alloy 170mm 6061 CNC 5 bolt 46T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Rims: Micargi Deep Profile 700Cx32Hx14g, H48mm Profile
- Hubs: Micargi High Flange Track, 32 Hole, Flip Flop,
- Sealed Bearings, Freewheel and Fixed Gear
- Spokes: 14G Steel Flat Black
- Tires: Innova 700x23C