The 26” Micargi Men’s Slugo SS 7SP is a 7-speed beach cruiser with a Monster Tire model. The large-sized bike comes with huge fat tires that offer good grip and smooth rides on rough terrains. The bike comes with high rise bars, a super comfy saddle, and disc brakes to provide maximum comfort and style, for leisure cruising.
- Fat 26"X4.0 Star Tread Black Tires: The large fat tires offer good grip on rough terrains for maximum comfort. They help maintain your balance and control for long rides.
- High Performing Disk Brakes: These high performing brakes generate far more braking power, even with less pressure. They work brilliantly in wet weather.
- Extra Wide Triple Tree Fork: The forks’ design helps distribute weight across the steering tube better to give you a much straighter and smoother ride on uneven roads.
- High-Rise Handlebars: The high handlebars are positioned towards your body to keep your body in the upright riding position. Their design helps minimize strain on your upper body.
This Micargi Slugo SS 7SP 7-speed beach cruiser makes cruising up and downhill much easier with its 7-speed Shimano gear. The bike is designed to offer optimal comfort, safety, and style for male riders’ convenience. Its chopper oversized hi-ten steel frame makes the bike sturdy and long-lasting. The bike’s extra-wide triple tree forks also make your rides much straighter on rough terrain, as their design better distributes weight across the steering tube.
The bike is equipped with all the necessary amenities for casual riding. It has a large super comfy seat and high-rise handlebars, ensuring that the rider is relaxed and comfortably seated even during long commutes. The handlebars’ position helps to maintain your upright posture and avoid any strain on your back while riding.
The bike comes with large, fat black tires that increase your bike’s safety even on rough terrains, with its better grip. The tires also enhance your control over the bike and improve your balance. The pressure in them makes them act as natural shock absorbers that help you ride smoothly on bumpy roads. Thus, they offer you a comfortable and safe ride. Moreover, 7-speed from Shimano makes riding on these fat tires extremely easy. They are fitted with 36 spoke count black alloy rims that increase the bike's stability and weight-carrying capacity.
The disc brakes on the bike further make your cruising fun and safe with their improved consistent braking. They can generate far more braking power even when the rider applies less pressure to apply them. Thus, a disc brake-equipped bike allows you to go on longer rides without getting your muscles tired. These brakes also perform brilliantly in wet weather, providing you extra security on wet roads.
- SKU/Model No: MB-SLUGOSS
- Frame: Micargi Chopper Oversized Hi-Ten Steel
- Size: 26"
- Fork: Extra Wide Triple Tree Fork Alloy Crown Hi-Ten Steel Black With Alloy Crown Plates.
- Crankset: Three Piece Steel Black Chainrings 44t
- Freewheel: Sprocket 22t
- Chains: Heavy Duty Brown
- Brakes: Disk Brakes Front And Rear
- Handlebars: Hi-Ten Steel Black Hi-Rise 15"
- Stem: Alloy Black Piston
- Seat Post: Steel Black
- Hubs: Disc Brakes Black 36h
- Spokes: Steel Black 14g
- Rims: Alloy Red Front/Rear 26"X4.0" 36h
- Tires: Front/Rear 26"X4.0 Star Tread Black
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The bike is quite robust in general especially the frame and fork, but the derailleur, the handlebar and the wheel's spokes are very very weak.
Great bike-not 100% engine compatible I just got this bike the other day and have loved cruising around on it, nothing wrong with the bike itself. However, when I went to attatch a 80 cc engine id bought previously off bikeberry, I ran into instant trouble. The rear disc brake DOES NOT allow you to install the drive sprocket. I tried removing the brake but the mount underneath it is still in the way and wont budge at all. Called bikeberry to see if i could just swap rear wheels but sense I bought the bike as a whole kit and not pieces of it, I have to send the entire kit back. Dissapointed to say the least, but hoping i can get another bike that works for the engine.
Great customer service Ordered the sluggo and the front rim was damaged(wish Micargi shipped better) but bikeberry had them on the phone asap and had the new rim shipped out no time .