The 26” Micargi RD-7 Road Bike” is one of Micargi’s RD series’s most popular bikes. It is an aggressive bike available in 3 sizes and a range of colors to fit every rider. Featuring a Shimano 7-speed gear and lightweight aluminum frame, the bike ensures maximum speed. Its 700x23C tires offer high performance.
- Micargi Performance Saddle: The performance saddle for this road bike provides maximum comfort on rough terrains and long rides. It is designed to fit each rider’s unique body.
- Alloy Cage Pedals: The toothed edges of cage pedals anchor rider’s shoes and make pedaling very convenient and safe even in wet conditions. They are anti-slip, lightweight, and offer high strength.
- Forged Alloy Threadless Stem: Threadless stems are much lightweight and offer more strength. This makes it easier for you to steer the bike on all kinds of roads.
- 2.5-Finger Alloy Brake Levers: Suitable for mountain bike, they are lightweight, easy to install, and durable. They are smooth enough to offer you more comfortable rides.
The most in-demand 7-speed road bike—the 26” Micargi RD-7, has a classy, sleek look and wide Innova tires to grab people's attention. Built of a lightweight aluminum frame, the bike is quite easy to steer and handle and allows you to travel at high speeds. The bike's large 480 mm frame is suitable for tall riders who can ride comfortably with the bike’s natural geometry. The high performing bike is available in a range of basic colors and different sizes to fit all adventure-loving riders with different personalities.
The bike is equipped with lightweight, high-quality, and rust-free amenities so that you can ride on a comfortable, safe bike that is also long-lasting. Its performance saddle is specially designed to comfortably accommodate riders and ensure you don’t experience any uneasiness during long rides. The race riser compact handlebars provide a more upright riding position. They make sure you do not strain your back or arms while cruising around the city. Its Shimano 7-speed shifters have an ergonomic design and make it more convenient to shift with your fingers, not have to adjust hand position to shift.
With 700x23C Innova tires, the bike looks classy with wider wheels fitted with 36 black spokes and deep profile rims. They help you to maintain your balance even at high speeds and on rough patches as well. The spokes add strength to the bike while the tires allow you to roll over obstacles that come your way smoothly.
- SKU/Model No: MB-RD-7-48
- Sizes: 530mm, 480mm,
- Frame: Micargi 700C 6061 Aluminum
- Fork: Micargi Hi-ten Steel
- Handlebar: Micargi Race Riser Alloy 31.8mm Compact
- Stem: Micargi Forged Alloy Threadless 31.8mm Bar Clamp 90mm ext.
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust 25.4mm
- Saddle: Micargi Performance Saddle
- Pedals: Alloy Cage Alloy body
- Shifters: Shimano SL-RS35-7R/LN 3x7 Speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TX35 , 7-Speed
- Brakes: Alloy
- Brake Levers: Alloy Forged
- Cassette: Shimano 14-28T, 7-Speed
- Chain: KMC 1/2"x3/32"
- Crankset: Micargi 3-Piece Alloy 170mm 6061 CNC 5 bolt 46T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Rims: Micargi Deep Profile 700Cx32Hx14g, H30mm Profile
- Hubs: Alloy
- Spokes: 14G Steel
- Tires: Innova 700x23C
- Colors: Black, Red, White, Blue, Yellow, Green