The Micargi Women’s Rover 7-Speed Beach Cruiser is a classic stylish bike that offers all the benefits of a safe and adventurous ride to women. Its multiple speeds make it easy for climbing steep hills or cruising down a flat street. The dual-spring paddy seat, extra-wide handlebars, and front and rear alloy V-brakes make your ride more comfortable.
- Alloy Front and Rear V-Brakes: The V-brakes are advantages as they are lightweight, work well, and are quite inexpensive.
- High-Density Foam Comfort Saddle: The wide saddle supports the rider’s back. While the extra cushioned seat ensures you can laze around on this bike seated comfortably.
- Matching Color Front and Rear Fenders: The full fenders protect the rider from any mess on the ground. Their matching color adds to the bike's stylish looks.
- Bend Handlebar and Black Rubber Cruiser Grips: Wide and bend handlebars help position the rider’s body in a comfortable riding posture. The rubber grips ensure your hands don’t slip away.
Perfect fit for an athletic cruiser, this Micargi 7-Speed Rover is designed particularly for women who enjoy fun rides and cruising around the beach or city. The Cruiser Bike has a classic design with a tapered oversize top tube and forward pedaling geometry. The bike’s steel frame design has significantly improved its stability and makes the bike easy to control. This Beach Cruiser will surely turn heads, wherever you’re at.
You can kick your performance up a notch with this multiple speed Rover. The bike features gears and is designed for comfortable cruising. Equipped with a Shimano 7-speed derailleur system and 7-speed Shimano grip shifter, the bike can easily climb steep hills. Its high-density foam comfort saddle, retro-style bend handlebar, 26” whitewall tires, and v-brakes ensure safety and comfort even when cruising down a flat road.
The wide cruiser saddle is designed to fit riders of all sizes, while the high-density foam on it ensures a relaxed and comfortable ride. Its moon style cruiser handlebars help to maintain your posture without straining your back. It has black rubber padded grips, which enable you to have full control over the handle without slipping your hands.
The bike’s V-brakes further ensure your maximum safety. They have good stopping power, are lightweight, and not quite expensive. Moreover, these brakes are easy to maintain and replace, so you don’t have to worry about them when you go on long rides. The bike comes with 26” X 2.125” White Wall tires with 36-count rims that add to its strength and style. The full fenders allow you to cruise on any surface without worrying about getting your clothes dirty.
- SKU/Model No: MB-ROVER-7SP-F
- Frame: Beach Cruiser Hi-Ten Steel
- Size: 17”
- Shifter: Shimano Grip Shift Index
- Derailleur: Shimano TY-22 7-Speed
- Handle Bar: Cruiser Style Steel Chrome
- Fork: Hi-Ten Steel Fork Springer Fork
- Rim: Alloy 26" with Stainless Steel 14G Spokes
- Tires: 26" X 2.125" White Wall and Black
- Brakes: Alloy Front and Rear V-Brakes
This is a great bike for the price but assembly is much harder than it is advertised as. I was under the impression that a beginner would be able to assemble this but I will definitely need to take this to a bike shop to be assembled. Bike is great quality though.
Love my new bike and will be buying my daughter one
Wow. What a nice classic modern looking bike. The seat is so comfortable, my wife loves it and the matte black color is amazing. Such an awesome cruiser !!
I absolutely love my bike. I wanted the comfort of a cruiser with multiple speeds. This bike definitely came through. Delivery was fast and it came 3/4 assembled. Easy finishing assembly. Very well built product. I am extremely happy with my bicycle and my ordering experience. 👍👍
Bike came 3/4 assembled. The box was damaged on one corner, the bike inside was fine. Went together easy enough. The directions are horrible though! I suggest a QR code or direct link that would allow someone with little knowledge to easily figure out the process & steps to take in order. My wife loves the bike & wanted to go for a ride the first day it was assembled.