The Micargi Women’s Roasca is a 7-speed city bike available in three sizes and shapes to cater to all riders’ needs. Its high tensile sturdy steel frame, 700CX35C black tires, and alloy caliper brakes offer riders comfortable and safe long rides. The brown saddle and grip compliment the bike's light colors and leave a striking impression.
- Alloy Caliper Brakes: These brakes are simple and very effective for relatively narrow tires. They can easily stop the bike even when applied in haste.
- High-Tensile Steel Frame: The sturdy frame is rust-resistant, providing long-life to the bike. It also effectively absorbs the shocks and the jerks on uneven paths, making your ride smooth.
- Three Available Sizes: This bike is available in 3 sizes of 45cm, 53cm, and 58cm to cater to the needs of different riders.
- 700CX35C Black Tires: These are sturdy tires and have good grip in turns. They are suitable for rolling terrain and dry terrain.
The Micargi Women’s Roasca city bike is a low-rider bike tailored to women’s specific requirements. Available in two subtle colors of rose gold and vanilla, this beauty is fitted with a brown springer saddle and grip, making an eye-catching impression. The durable springer saddle is designed to support your spine, ensuring a comfortable and long city ride, even on bumpy trails.
Moreover, you can even ride at seven speeds and not limit yourself to just a single-speed or three speeds. It is also available in 3 sizes of 45cm, 53cm, and 58cm to satisfy every rider’s needs.
The alloy caliper brakes are common in road bikes that effectively stop the bike as soon as you apply brakes and offer optimum protection and safety. The bike is a great companion for long rides, even on slightly uneven city roads. This is because it has a high-tensile steel frame, fork, and alloy rims and spokes, which offer strength to the bike. Therefore, women’s Roasca bike offers maximum safety to the rider.
The bike also utilizes the reliable Shimano 7 speed shifter, 7-speed rear derailleur, and 7-speed freewheels to ensure best performance. The black 700X35C tires have a good grip, making them suitable for dry terrains, while their low tread is useful in rolling terrain. Thus, you can experience a comfortable and smooth ride with this bike.
The high-quality design and rust-proof material make it one of the best bikes in a similar price range.
- SKU/Model No.: MB-ROASCA V7-F
- Sizes: 45cm, 53cm, and 58cm
- Speeds: 7 Speed
- Colors: Rose gold, Vanilla
- Frame: Micargi Hi-ten steel, 700C
- Fork: Micargi hi-ten steel
- Handlebar: Alloy silver
- Stem: Alloy silver piston
- Seatpost: Alloy silver
- Shifter: Shimano RS35 7 Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano TY-300 7 speed
- Freewheel: Shimano TZ21-7SPD
- Brakes: alloy V-brake silver
- Chain: Heavy duty brown/silver
- Crankset: Steel chrome chainrings 44T
- Rims: Alloy silver, front/rear: 700C 14G 32H
- Hubs: alloy silver 32H
- Spokes: 14G Stainless steel
- Tires: 700CX35C black
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bike is great, the fender came damaged which was frustrating but they did give me a store credit. I would’ve rather had a new fender though. The instructions to put it together were awful, but luckily it was mostly self explanatory. Overall, it was definitely worth it for the cost.
Excellent service. Received my package quickly and was very satisfied. Thank you...
Received bike in timely manner once shipped. Easy to track.