The 38cc 4-Stroke Friction Drive Pull Start is not only simple to install, but even easier to use. This pull start assembly is made for 4-stroke friction drive engine kits with a 3-point bolt pattern.
Installation is a breeze:
- Unbolt the two bolts at the bottom of the pull start to loosen the retaining panel
- Unscrew the top bolt, and slip the stock/current pull start assembly
- Align the new pull start assembly up to the engine
- Bolt the plastic panel at the bottom in front of the pull start assembly
- Bolt the top screw to the engine, then pull the pull start
Note: Because of the bolt pattern on the pull start, these will not be compatible with non-friction drive engines (usually with four bolt ports)
So satisfied about this that I ordered a second!