Perfectly suited for use with 48 volt, 1000 watt e-bike conversion kits, the 48v 14ah Electric Bicycle Lithium (Li-Ion) Battery with Mounting Rack comes loaded with extras. Included within this battery pack is a convenient mounting rack, the battery (of course!), compatible charger, 2 x sets of keys, and even a handy user manual to answer any questions that may crop up during installation, charging or connection to the actual electric bicycle.
Although some conversion kits come with a battery included, the majority do not. This allows riders to choose their preferred type of battery, and makes it easier to purchase replacement batteries as a singular item, although with a lifespan of 1000 recharge cycles, you won’t have to replace this battery for a very long time! The pack includes a 48 volt, 14 amp hour lithium-ion battery, which is unobtrusive (measures just 13.62" L x 6.14" W x 3.26" H) and very lightweight. While lead-acid batteries can be quite heavy, lithium-ion batteries are designed to weigh as little as possible – this makes them a great choice for use on an electric bike (where any unnecessary weight will just be slowing you down).
The battery cells are housed within a durable aluminum casing, allowing for “cool operation” (so the battery won’t overheat from continuous usage). The mounting rack included as part of the kit is super simple to install and offers peace of mind that the battery will be fixed firmly in place while you are riding. For added security when parking your electric bicycle in public places, the battery comes with 2 x keys, so you can lock it in to eliminate the risk of theft.
The voltage of a battery is often compared to the horsepower ranking of a car engine, while the amp hour rating is similar to the amount of “gas” you have in the tank. So, the higher the voltage, the more power you can expect; but the higher the amp hour rating, the further you can expect to travel on a single charge. At 48 volts, this battery is ideal for use with motors of 500 to 1000 watts (see ‘Important Note’ below with regards to compatibility). And with 14 amp hours, riders can expect to travel up to 34 miles on a single charge.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Compatible with 48V motors only. Please check the compatibility between your electric bicycle motor and our battery prior to purchase. We highly recommend that the battery is only charged with the charger that is included with this kit, as they are compatible with each other.
- Durable 48 volt, 14 amp hour lithium-ion battery with cool operation
- Includes convenient mounting rack, charger, 2 x sets of keys, and even a handy user manual
- Unobtrusive (measures just 13.62" L x 6.14" W x 3.26" H) and very lightweight
- At 48 volts, this battery is ideal for use with motors of 500 to 1000 watts
- Riders can expect to travel up to 34 miles on a single charge
- Battery Specs: Lithium, 48v 14Ah with a charge current of 2A.
- Charging Mode: CC/AC
- AC Input: 110-240v, 50/60HZ
- Maximum Charge Voltage: 54.6v.
- Lifespan: 1000 charging cycles
- Charge Time: Approx. 7.5 hours.
- Range: 34 miles/charge (motor 500w)
- Size: 13.62" (L) x 6.14" (W) x 3.26" (H)
- NOTE: Compatible with 48V motors only. The user must check the compatibility between their own electric bicycle motor and the company battery specifications
- 1x Battery
- 1x Battery holder
- 1x Charger
- 2x Keys
- 1x Power cord
- 1x Charger manual