The BBR Tuning Carburetor Velocity Stack will give your motor bicycles engine a smoother ride, a throatier sound, and a slight increase in power. The velocity stack increases airflow into your gas powered bicycles motor for better air intake than standard carburetors will give you. Made of CNC machined billet aluminum, this Velocity Stack in a simple to install and great to use. By having a larger intake port, you'll have an increase in airflow into your carb and through your engine. With the BBR Tuning Velocity Stack, you're getting a smooth ride, a faster ride, and a sound that can't be beaten.
- Remove the screws from your carburetor's stock air filter
- Remove the air filter and align the velocity stack with the bolt ports
- Assure the choke port is aligned with the velocity stack's choke port
- Bolt the velocity stack to the carburetor using the stock carburetor studs
- Slide the velocity-stack-compatible carb air filter on to the unit, and clamp it down
- 50.83mm x 40MM
- You must have an air filter with a width of at least 50.5mm opening for a compatible fit
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The quality of the piece looks good. Haven't used it yet to tell about performance.
You can hear and fill the performance. 49cc four stroke.
awesome Added the velocity stack to my 66/80 cc motorized bike.Changed the whole engine attitude.The factory air breather was to restrictive.(black plastic with foam filter)Used the screen filter you can buy from bikeberry .You can tell the difference with the stack and filter.Even sounds better too,more throaty.