The Fuel Valve Gasket is made to fit 2-stroke and 4-stroke bike engine kit’s fuel filter. Made of high grade gasket material, this gasket will help prevent gas leaking from the fuel filter and gas tank when the fuel valve is turned on.
Installation couldn’t be simpler:
- Start by removing any fuel in your gas tank to ensure it does not pour out of the fuel valve port once it’s removed
- Remove the stock fuel valve from the gas tank
- Remove the stock fuel valve gasket and replace it with the new gasket
- Reinstall the fuel valve in to your gas tank, refuel, and you’re ready to ride
This gasket fits most 2-stroke and 4-stroke bicycle engine kit fuel valves, including valves that come stock with the following motors:
- Flying Horse 48cc & 66/80cc 2-strokes
- Flying Horse 5g 49cc 4-strokes
- Grubee Skyhawk 48cc & 66/80cc 2-strokes
- Mega Motors 48cc & 66/80cc 2-strokes
- Power King 66/80cc (PK-80) 2-strokes
Gasket Size: 10mm
It works as it is intended.I can't complain. It's a gasket, and it seals, no leaks.
Does a good job...
Bikeberry has it! If you need it, Bikeberry carries it! (But I use the ""yellow"" Teflon tape too!)