Get ready to grab all the attention with the 26" Micargi Seattle SS bike. This bike is a chopper-style stretch cruiser with a sleek and attractive design, perfect for adventure lovers. The high-rise handlebars add to the bike's aggressive look, while the Shimano 7-speed gear and fat tires enable it to conquer any terrain with ease.
- Fat Tires: The fat tires make the bike look aggressive and ensure its overall performance. They provide better traction to cruise over rough terrains smoothly.
- Disc Brakes: The highly efficient brakes stop your bike immediately on every terrain and require much less pressure at the lever to generate an equal level of braking power.
- High Rise Handlebars: The classic high-rise handlebars are a typical feature of comfortable chopper-style bikes. They keep your back in an upright position for maximum comfort.
- Wide, Springer Saddle: The bike is fitted with a comfortable springer saddle and forks that absorb shocks on the road. The wide design supports riders of all sizes.
Enjoy cruising around the city on the Micargi Seattle SS 26-inch stretch cruiser. It's a 7-speed chopper-style bike that has aggressive looks and promises optimal performance with fat tires, 26" rims, front and rear disk brakes, black saddle, etc.
A popular model within the stretch cruiser category, the bike's elegant chopper-style sturdy frame offers the best riding experience. Its fat tires and Shimano components enable the bike to cruise over any terrain with ease. The fat 29" front and 26" rear tires provide better traction on rough terrain so that you can cruise at high speeds. Their size offers you complete stability even when cornering. The black alloy rims and spokes further add strength and stability to the bike. The disc brakes ensure you can stop your bike wherever and whenever you want to. They are highly efficient and require less pressure at the lever to operate.
The bike's matte black and black colors are universally in demand. With a black saddle and handlebars, the bike becomes more attractive. The high-rise handlebars are more comfortable and allow you to sit in an upright riding position, keeping your back straight without any discomfort. Additionally, the plush springer saddle absorbs shocks to provide you comfortable and relaxed rides. The wide design of the saddle is able to accommodate riders of all sizes.
The bike is fitted with a partial chain guard that ensures safe rides by preventing your clothes and footwear from getting stuck in the chain.
- SKU/Model No: MB-SEATTLE-SS
- Frame: Micargi 26" Cruiser Oversized Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Triple Tree Fork
- Crankset: Three Piece
- Freewheel: Sprocket 22t
- Chains: KMC Heavy Duty Silver/Black
- Brakes: Disc Brakes
- Handle Bars: High Rise
- Saddle: Black Springer
- Gears: Shimano TX-35 7 Speed
- Stem: Steel Chrome Triathlon
- Seat Post: Steel Chrome
- Hubs: KT Hi-Stop Coaster Brakes Black 68h
- Spokes: Black 29*80 front / 26*80 rear
- Rims: Alloy Black Rear: 24"X1.75" Front: 26"X1.75" 68h
- Tires: 29x3.0 fronts/26x3.0 rear Black
Love my bike lots of compliments the thickness of the tires makes getting up to speed a little slow but fun nonetheless and they definitely provide a smooth ride!
It might take me a little while to get used to the way I sit on it compared to riding my ten speed but, I love pretty much everything about this bike!!
The bike is great but the instruction booklet that came with it is not worth the paper it is printed on. It had nothing to do with the bike I received. I was lucky that I have a friend with a bike shop that helped me complete the assembly. Also I can't send you any pictures as I don't have a smart phone or a camera. Sorry.
Heavy bike for cruising around town mostly shorter distances but a good cruiser.
Longer distances I’d say get electric or gas assist or have legs of steel. I’m 5’8” tall and can ride comfortably but I have strong legs which for this bike might be a necessity.
i enjoy. riding it i will be butting electric kit on it, just pedaling it around town people look at it and say wow