This pedal assist-only fat tire bike uses a powerful 500W motor and 48V 11.6 Ah Samsung lithium battery, contributing to the bike’s highly-efficient performance. The fat tire can take the bike through snow, rocks, and sand, etc. The bike has been installed with an LCD, which gives vital details like speed, time, distance, etc., so you stay updated.
- Powerful Performance: The 48V. 11.6 AH Samsung lithium battery can take you farthest with a single charge cycle.
- 26" Fat Tires: The tires are great shock absorbers and function without letting you feel a thing. The wide tires also promise great traction, so you tread through the challenges with ease.
- Front Rear Disc Brakes: With precise braking power, disc brakes perform great in wet weather conditions, and you can also adjust the amount of braking power you want with the dual brake set.
- Display LCD: Keep a check on the vital information, including speed, time, distance, and the mode of riding with the LCD.
The cyclone uses a 48V 11.6Ah Samsung battery and the powerful 500-watt torque sensor motor by Bafang. The dual combination takes the bike farther with its power. The bike has been equipped with 26’’ fat tires that do not let you feel the bumps while you are headed out. The impact of traveling on the uneven surface is muted down with the fat tires.
The fat tires promise great traction no matter which terrain you are riding on. Enjoy riding at a great speed with the cyclone as the front, and rear disc brakes will take care of your safety. With the immense stopping power of the disc brakes, your safety will be completely in your control.
The bike comes with an oversized seat that has springs. The saddle is nicely cushioned and will absorb any impact you may face on the road. The springs disperse the shocks, so you do not feel a thing.
The bike has an LCD, which reveals the vital details necessary during the journey. It shows information like speed, time, distance. So, you know how your bike has been performing.
- SKU/Model No.: MB-EB-CYCLONE-2.0
- Battery: 48V. 11.6 AH Samsung Lithium
- Motor Type: Bafang 500 Watt Torque Sensor Motor
- Tires: 26" Fat Tire Steel Oversize Cruiser S/T 15"
- Brakes: Front Rear Disc Brakes
- Weight: 82 lbs
- Dimensions: 70 × 10 × 30"
- Fork: Triple Tree Fork Alloy Crown
- Handlebar: Retro Moon-Type Bar
- Stem: Forged Alloy
- Seat: Saddle Dual Springs Oversized Seat
- Chain: KMC Heavy Duty Brown
- Rims: Black, Red
- Tires: CHAO YANG 26"x4.0 Fat Tire
- Display: LCD
- Headlamp: Retro LED Lights
The Micargi Cyclone is what you see, a cruiser. It has a gear ratio, that if on a seven speed would be third gear. This makes it easy to peddle but don't expect any speed. Eight to twelve mph is going to be your average. I plan to change the rear gear in hopes of being able to ride at thirteen to eighteen mph. The bike looks great, it is very comfortable and handles great. The torque sensor system is very smooth and brakes are fair. The bike arrived in only a few days and only had one small hole in the shipping box. Only one small scratch on the top tube. Not a deal breaker. You can get over 20 mph on the bike but you will work for it! This bike is designed to look good, in it's stock form it is not designed for long distance .