Do you need a dirt bike to introduce your young kids to a biking experience? Look no more; the Mototec 250cc Gas mini dirt bike is here to allow your 16+ kids to experience the joy of riding an actual bike. In addition, they can learn the concept of gear, speed, brake, etc. with this mini bike edition.
- Strong Built: The chromalloy body of this mini bike makes it strong and resistant to corrosion. You can ride through bumpy terrains, wet and dry, without worrying about the bike body rusting or breaking due to temperature.
- Electric Start: This MotoTec bike has an electric start system. You do not have to kick-start the bike; hence, it is easy to operate.
- High-quality Suspension: You can ride freely with this bike on loose terrains, given its high-quality suspension. It reduces the bumps on the road, thus reducing the chances of muscle injury.
- Long-lasting Tires: The front and rear tires are made to withstand dry and wet sandy and other tracks. They have treads for the water to pass through, thus, providing a strong grip on the ground.
The Mototec MT X5 250cc mini dirt bike is a reliable bike for your adventure rides on weekends. These mini bikes are banned from being used as transport mode, but that does not stop you from riding these on the mini tracks coming in many states. The strong chromalloy body ensures that the bike withstands different weather conditions without rusting or parts getting destroyed.
The bike has a high-quality suspension system that reduces any bumps on the road. It also lessens the impact of puddles while riding through difficult tracks. As a result, it reduces the chances of any muscle injuries to the rider. It has a maximum rider weight capacity of upto 260lbs, meaning anyone above the age of 16 within the weight range can enjoy riding this dirt bike.
The bike is equipped with real outdoor rubber tires to give the rider the experience of riding an actual bike. The tires have treads that create great friction with the ground and provide a strong grip. In addition, it has disc brakes on both; front and rear tires, so you are assured of a safe and smooth braking system.
All the parts are made with high-quality material to make the bike a strong, durable, and performance-efficient model. Additionally, this bike comes with a 60 days part replacement warranty. If any parts are damaged due to the manufacturer's fault, they will be replaced or repaired by the company without any extra charges levied on the owner. It has an amazing ground clearance of 325mm and a seat height of 900mm.
No California Sales
- Model No./SKU: MB-MT-X5
- Motor: 250cc 4-Stroke Single Cylinder Air Cooled (ZS232)
- Displacement: 232.6 ml
- Max Power: 16 HP @ 7000 RPM
- Max Torque: 12.5 ft-lb @ 5000 RPM
- Compression: 9.0:1
- Transmission: Manual Wet Multi-Plate with Clutch Lever (1-N-2-3-4-5)
- Engine Start: Electric Start & Kick Start (12v battery)
- Carburetor: PE30
- Drive Train: #520 Chain (T, T Sprockets)
- Fuel Tank: 6.5 Liter / 1.72 Gallons
- Wheelbase: 1320 mm
- Front Tire: 80/100-21 (21 inch)
- Rear Tire: 100/90-18 (18 inch)
- Seat Height: 900mm
- Max Rider Weight: 260 lbs
- Ground Clearance: 325mm
- Frame: Central Tube High Strength Steel Frame
- Front Forks: Inverted Hydraulic Adjustable Forks 51x54x830mm, Travel 180mm
- Rear Shock: 450mm None-Adjustable Shock, Travel 90mm
- Swing Arm: 560mm Steel
- Rims: 1.6x21, 2.15x18 Aluminum Gravity Cast
- Front Brake: Dual Piston, 240mm Disc
- Rear Brake: Single Piston, 240mm Disc
- Dirt Bike Dimensions: 79x32x47 inches
- Dirt Bike Dry Weight: 232 lbs
- Box Size: 67x18x34 inches
- Box Weight: 298 lbs