If you’re looking for a multipurpose e-bike that’s ideal for use as a regular commuter, then you just can’t go past the Nakto 250W Camel City Men’s Electric Bike. Based in Chino, California, Nakto is committed to manufacturing environmentally-friendly electric bikes that are affordable enough for just about anyone to enjoy. The Nakto Camel City Men’s e-bike comes complete with everything you’ll need as an electric bike rider, including an easy to understand owner’s manual and handy toolkit.
Designed as a commuter electric bicycle, the Nakto Camel City e-bike has the typical narrow tires most commonly seen on road bikes. Additionally, the Nakto Camel City electric bike has a net weight of just 59 lbs., making it lightweight and easy to maneuver through city traffic. The carbon steel frame, despite not weighing much, is extremely durable and coated with a long-lasting car paint, which makes the Nakto Camel City e-bike tough enough to endure regular and sustained riding over extended distances. With a charging time of just 4-6 hours, the Nakto Camel City Men’s electric bike can be ridden 20-25 miles to work (subject to prevailing conditions), and then be fully recharged and ready for the return journey by the end of the day.
The Nakto Camel City Men’s e-bike has a 250 watt electric motor that is located in the rear wheel of the bicycle. Rear hub drive motors are a popular choice with regular pushbike riders who are in the process of changing over to an electric powered bicycle. This is because the riding sensation on a rear hub driven electric bike feels similar to what you’d experience on a pedal-powered bike – a feeling like being pushed along from behind (as opposed to the feeling of being pulled forward which is commonly associated with front wheel drive motors). The rear hub motor also offers riders a higher level of traction, which makes it a great choice for riding in all weather conditions.
The 250 watt motor is powered by a long-lasting 36 volt, 10 amp hour lithium battery, and has a Class II throttle/pedal assist drive mode that makes it easier to ride further without tiring yourself out.
- Comes complete with an easy to understand owner’s manual and handy toolkit
- Has a net weight of just 59 lbs., making it lightweight and easy to maneuver through city traffic
- Carbon steel frame, although lightweight, is extremely durable, and coated with a long-lasting car paint
- Charging time of just 4-6 hours
- 250 watt electric motor that is located in the rear wheel of the bicycle
- Motor: 250W brushless
- Battery: 36V10AH Lithium Battery
- Charging: 4-6 hours
- Range: 20-25 miles
- Includes: Battery charger, battery, basket, toolkit & owner's manual
- Drive Mode: Class II Throttle/ Pedal Assist
- Drive Motor Position: Rear Hub Drive
- Gross Weight: 70 lbs.
- Net Weight: 59 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 250 lbs
- Tire: 26" x 1.75"
- Packing: 1425 x 280 x 775 mm
- Safety: HD LED headlight, expansion real brakes, brake motor safety cut off; locking kickstand