Exclusive Limited Time Offer: Bikeberry.com customers will receive a FREE Poplock bicycle lock with the purchase of the Nakto 250W Elegance City Electric Bike ($84.95 value!)
The company known for its environmentally friendly e-bike designs, California based Nakto have now released the Nakto 250W Elegance City Electric Bike, a stylish and affordable electric bicycle built with comfort in mind. The Nakto Elegance City e-bike comes 80% pre-assembled, so only a few minor adjustments are required in order for the e-bike to be ready for its first ride. Included with this electric bike is a comprehensive user manual, battery, and charger, plus a useful toolkit for making simple alterations.
The Nakto 250 watt Elegance City electric bike has been outfitted with a lightweight lithium battery, which offers a superb level of power without creating too much drag. The 36V, 8AH battery rating means that you get 36 volts of power (like “horsepower” ratings on motor vehicles) and 8 amp hours of charge (the amp hour rating tells you how much figurative “gas” you have in your power tank). This combination of voltage and amp hours means that the Nakto Elegance City will typically be able to travel 20-25 miles from a single charge. The battery charger included is capable of achieving a full recharge in just 4 hours, making this an ideal choice for commuters who want to be able to get a full re-charge before they leave the office at the end of the day.
For improved safety, the Nakto 250W Elegance City e-bike includes a motor safety cut-off switch, which will immediately stop power from the engine when the brakes are engaged. The Nakto Elegance City electric bicycle has also been fitted with an HD LED headlight, so riders will be visible even when traveling after dark. The shock suspension system provides improved comfort levels, as does the fully adjustable seat post which can move up or down to suit individual rider needs.
The Nakto Elegance City electric bike has 22” wheels which are an excellent choice for inner-city bike riding. This is because the reduced diameter of the wheels creates a more responsive acceleration and improves the overall maneuverability of the e-bike (when compared to the more typical 26” wheels you’d find on a cruiser or mountain e-bike).
- Arrives 80% pre-assembled, so only a few minor adjustments are required
- Includes a comprehensive user manual, battery, and charger, plus a useful toolkit
- Lightweight lithium battery offers a superb level of power without creating too much drag
- Can travel 20-25 miles from a single charge
- Includes a motor cut-off switch for improved rider safety
- Motor: 250W brushless
- Battery: 36V8AH Lithium Battery
- Charging: 4 hours
- Range: 20-25 miles
- Includes: Battery charger, battery, toolkit & owner's manual
- Drive Mode: Class II Throttle/ Pedal Assist
- Drive Motor Position: Rear Hub Drive
- Gross Weight: 64 lbs.
- Net Weight: 53 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Tire: 22"
- Packing: 1335 x 270 x 655mm
- Safety: HD LED headlight, powerful brakes, brake motor safety cut off