With a range of impressive features ideally suited to off-road mountain bike riding, the X-Treme 500W Rocky Road Fat Tire Mountain Electric Bike combines efficiency with practicality. Offering a Smart Power Assist System (SPAS), a collection of highly regarded components and even a beverage holder, the manufacturers of the Rocky Road fat tire mountain e-bike have thought of everything!
Designed for use on rough mountain trails, the Rocky Road fat tire electric mountain bike has an emphasis on power, safety, and comfort. This is seen in the inclusion of the oversized MOZO hydraulic suspension at the front and the KS shock suspension at the rear, as well as in the reliable Tektro disc brakes fitted to both the front and rear. VELO hand grips and a VELO mountain bike seat add to the comfort of the rider, while the Shimano Atlus 9 speed gears and shifter allow for increased efficiency when traveling across undulating terrain.
To ensure the Rocky Road fat tire electric mountain bike would have the power it needed to tackle steep trails with ease, the e-bike has been fitted with a 500W Bafang motor with a digital torque sensor. This high torque, zero resistance clutch motor is renowned for its ability to boost both speed and range, particularly when matched up with the LiPo4 48 volt 10.4 amp hour battery pack which is integrated directly into the frame of the bike. This combination of high-powered battery and motor is what enables the Rocky Road fat tire to travel up to 70 miles on a single charge (when using the lowest setting of SPAS). Even when traveling up steep mountain roads the X-Treme Rocky Road is able to maintain a decent level of speed.
For true all-terrain access, the Rocky Road has 26” x 4.0” Kenda fat tires, which are capable of riding smoothly across even sand or snow. To make transporting the X-Treme Rocky Road an easier task, the front wheel has a quick release axle, which the rear includes a waterproof quick disconnect.
- Designed for use on rough mountain trails, with an emphasis on power, safety, and comfort
- Oversized MOZO hydraulic suspension at the front and the KS shock suspension at the rear
- Shimano Atlus 9 speed gears and shifter allow for increased efficiency
- 500W Bafang high torque, zero resistance clutch motor with a digital torque sensor
- Power: Electric
- Watts: 500 Watts
- Amps: 10.4 AH Integrated Lithium Battery (15AH Optional Battery Pack)
- Volts: 48 Volts
- Battery: 48 Volt LiPo4 Lithium (lightweight)
- Drive System: Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor or Pedal Power
- Distance: Up To 70 Miles Range Using Low PAS & Flat Terrain While Pedal Assisting
- Charger: 48 Volt Output UL Certified Charger (Charging Time +/- 3 Hours)
- Tire Size: Kenda Oversized Mountain Fat Tire & Tube - 26 x 4.0 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
- Motor: Bafang 500 Watt Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor With Clutch
- Controller: 48 Volt 15 Amp Sealed Smart Controller:
- Braking System: Tektro Disk Brakes With Hydraulic Upgrade Option
- Pedals: Wellgo Aluminum Pedal Set
- Front Wheel: Joytech Quick Release Hub
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Thumb Throttle - SPAS Power Assisted - Pedal Power
- LCD Display: King Meter LCD Smart PAS Digital System With USB Phone Charging Port
- Cargo Rack: Not Included. Can purchase separately.
- Frame Type/Size: 6061-T6 Temper Aluminum Alloy - Very Lightweight
- Forks: Oversized MOZO Hydraulic Front Forks
- Suspension: Front Hydraulic Suspension Included & KS Rear Shock Suspension
- Front Sprocket: Aluminum Alloy Sprocket
- Derailleur: Shimano® 9-Speed Atlus Gears & Shifter
- Seat & Post: Aluminum Alloy Adjustable Seat Post & Velo Mountain Bike Seat
- Quick Release: Front & Rear Wheels Have Quick Release Axles - Flip Lever
- Gooseneck: Aluminum VP
- Handle Bars: Aluminum Alloy Mountain Bike Handle Bars
- Head Light: Yes, included as a free accessory add-on - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)
- Accessories: Drink Holder On Handle Bars Included. Rear Rack pictured is not included but can be purchased separately.
- Bicycle Measurements: Max Seat Height = 40.5" Inches / Min Seat Height = 32.5" Inches / Handle Bar Height = 41.75" Inches
- Carton Size (L x W x H): 63 x 10 x 30
- Bicycle In Box Weight: 83 lbs
- Bicycle Weight: 67 lbs
- Suggested Max Weight: 350 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
- Notes: *depends on rider weight & terrain Distance obtainable when using SPAS