The eProdigy 750W Banff Electric Cruiser Bike was envisioned to be much like the popular tourist destination that is its namesake: destined to draw a crowd. To achieve this, eProdigy focused on upgrading the features of the Banff so that it would stand out far above other electric bikes with a similar price point.
At just 15”, the aluminum-alloy frame of the Banff electric cruiser bike is one of the smallest currently available on the e-bike market, making the eProdigy Banff an excellent choice for riders who are more petite in stature (the bike was originally designed for the Japanese market). Despite the smaller frame, the Banff e-bike is still equipped with fully sized 26” wheels that are fitted with 26” x 1.75” Kenda tires, which are both puncture resistance and reflective. The frame also offers a convenient step-through design (once again appealing to shorter riders) for ease in mounting/dismounting from the e-bike.
The retro design of the eProdigy Banff electric cruiser bike is both functional as well as stylish, with the inclusion of fenders, a rear carry rack and shiny chrome plated front handlebars. This makes the Banff e-bike a great choice for those who are looking to regularly commute to work or school, but who don’t want to worry about being splattered by road mud or having to carry any luggage on their back whilst they ride.
The eProdigy Banff is fitted with their signature patented Coaxial Bottom Bracket Motor which is fully concealed within the e-bike frame and positioned low to improve the overall balance and stability of the Banff. The fully rechargeable Panasonic 48 volt, 11.6 AH lithium-ion battery provides more than enough power to drive the 750 watt motor, which can be activated through pedalling action or via a thumb throttle-on-command trigger. The eProdigy Banff includes 5 levels of pedal assist (PAS) which is controlled by a cadence sensor to improve the strain of hard pedaling or the pressure to apply torque to pedaling.
The Banff electric cruiser bike has a self-generating front chrome LED headlight that requires no batteries and is activated by the spinning of the front wheel. The TEKTRO V-brakes with power cut-off brake sensor ensure instant braking power when activated, even if the throttle is still engaged, for an added level of safety and control whilst riding.
- At just 15”, the aluminum-alloy frame is one of the smallest currently available on the e-bike market
- 26” x 1.75” Kenda tires, which are both puncture resistance and reflective
- Fully rechargeable Panasonic 48 volt, 11.6 AH lithium-ion battery
- 5 levels of pedal assist (PAS) which is controlled by a cadence sensor
- TEKTRO V-brakes with power cut-off brake sensor ensure instant braking power when activated
- Battery: Panasonic lithium-ion rechargeable, 48V 11.6Ah
- Motor Type: 750W brushless DC motor, 48V
- Range: Up to 50 miles*
- Weight: 50 lbs including battery
- Frame: Aluminum-alloy frame AL6061
- Tires: Kenda, 26x1.75, puncture resistance and reflective
- Rims: Alexrims DM-18 26"
- Brakes: TEKTRO V-brakes with power cut-off brake sensor
- Shifter: Shimano NEXUS 3-speed twist shifter
- Rear Gears: Shimano NEXUS 3-speed internal gears
- Chainwheel: eProdigy Chainring, 42T
- Chain: KMC Chain
- Saddle: Velo VL 8030
- Grips: Ergonomic Grips
- Kickstand: Central single leg kickstand
- Control Panel: KT-LCD3
- Assist Modes: Throttle-on-Command and/or Pedal Assist Level 0/1/2/3/4/5
- Frame Size: 15"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Available Colors: White/ Black/Red/Blue/Green/Ivory/Pink