Some bike features include extra-wide handlebars, front and rear fenders, dual spring comfort seat, and whitewall tires. The bike’s high-quality powder coat finish gives a stunning look to the bike, and it is available in myriad colors. Anyone between 4’6’’ and 5’3’’ height range will be perfect for the Micargi rover beach.
- Tires with Smooth Riding Tread Design: The durable 24" x 2.125" whitewall tires deliver a tough performance, and you can count on it.
- Coaster Brakes: Mind your bike’s stability and take complete control with the coaster brakes. The bike’s brakes can be applied with easy pedal back function.
- Extra-Wide Handlebars: The handlebars slow down fatigue, allowing better control, relief from fatigue, and better handling.
- 14G Stainless Steel Spokes: The spokes are lightweight but sturdier, so you can completely rely on them.
The Micargi comes with the best components like rear and front fenders, extra wide-handlebars, 24’’ whitewall tires, and a dual spring comfort seat. The bike has a superior-quality powder coat finish that is available in myriad colors.
The bike uses standard coaster brakes, which give control over the bike with pedal back function. You have to begin pedaling backward to bring the bike to a stationary position. The bike’s frame size is 15’’, and it has a 24’’ wheel size. The bike has a cruiser style shape and comfort ideal for riders within 4’6’’ and 5’3’’ height. You get the bike at affordable prices.
The bike is a simple speed bike, so the bike’s complete control is in your hands. The bike uses fenders, so the dirt on the road does not stain your clothes. Without any stains, you can reach your destination in neat and tidy clothes.
The chain guard protects your skin from getting soiled. The chain is enclosed in a guard that keeps your clothes and laces away from the chain.
The bike’s tires have a durable white sidewall, which adds strength to the bike tires and makes them durable. With the whitewall, the shape and form of the bike do not change. Whitewall tires give a retro look to the bike, making it stand out from the other bikes available in the market. The bike has a rear reflector, which makes nighttime visibility possible. Vehicles coming from a distance can spot the bike easily.
- Frame: 24" Beach Cruiser Hi-Ten Steel
- Size: 16.5"
- Fork: Hi-Tensile Steel Fork
- CrankSet: Steel Chrome One Piece Crank 44T
- FreeWheel: 18T Sprocket
- Brakes: Coaster Brakes
- HandleBar: Cruiser Style Steel Chrome
- Rims: Alloy Color Front/Rear 24"*1.75" 36H
- Spokes: Stainless Steel 14G
- Tiers: 24" x 2.125" White Wall
This beach cruiser has a Welded Coaster Brake Hub. During installation and repair, be sure the lock ring for the sprocket is snug. Loose or uninstalled lock rings will result in bearing loss and harm to the rider.
Had this motorized with a BBR engine stage 3