Exclusive Limited Time Offer: Bikeberry.com customers will receive a FREE Poplock bicycle lock with the purchase of the 26" Micargi Cyclone 48V Electric Fat Tire Beach Cruiser ($84.95 value!)
The highly fashionable low-ride frame is bound to turn heads no matter where you go. Powered by a 300-watt direct-drive motor, the Micargi cyclone is equipped with lightweight lithium-ion Panasonic batteries that are of premium-quality, safe and durable. The advanced bike component includes an LCD installed at the front, which acts as the battery indicator, speedometer and keeps you updated about the level of pedal assist.
- Pedal Assist Modes: You can switch between the modes of pedal-assist according to the terrain type.
- Puncture Resistant Tires: Taking on any road becomes easy with the wide surface fat tires that mute down the jerks' impact.
- Powerful Disc Braking: The disc brakes feature levers with motor inhibitors that can immediately bring the bike to a stationary position in a matter of minutes.
- Lowrider Cruiser: The bike frame has a cruiser design and has a low-rise frame, making it easy to mount and dismount immediately.
The retro cruiser frame has a design that flaunts the 70’s era. With the components like a powerful motor, oversized tires, and high handlebars, you can reach your neighborhood in style. Whether a teenager or an oldie, the bike is a hit among all ages.
The bike has a stylish design built for off-roading activities. Premium quality Panasonic batteries take it through to the farthest distances without charging multiple times. The low-stance frames make mounting and dismounting easier.
With the ape-hanger handlebars and the low seat, you can ride off easily in an upright position. The bike uses 26-inch oversized tires that are puncture resistant and provide a great grip sufficient to absorb the shocks during rides.
The electric bike is equipped with a 300-watt brushless DC motor fitted on the wheel hub's rear. Due to its location, it provides plenty of torque to push the wheel through the direct drive. With the new generation lithium battery packs, the battery is safe compared to the other battery variants available in the market.
The 5-levels pedal-assist power mode gives you a choice to adjust the bike performance according to the riding terrain. The bike has been fitted with an LCD that shows a speedometer, battery percentage, and pedal assistance level. You can change the performance of the bike according to the riding conditions.
The bike’s puncture-resistant tires do not let the rider feel any bumps as the impact is dispersed with the springer underneath.
- SKU/Model No.: EB-CYCLONE
- Single Speed disk Brake
- Colors: Matte black, Matte Grey
- Frame: Micargi oversized hi-ten steel
- Fork: Triple Tree fork alloy crown Hi-ten steel chrome legs
- Handlebar: Retro cruiser bar alloy chrome
- Stem: Alloy silver piston
- Seatpost: Steel Chrome
- Brake: Disc brake (Radius)
- Seat: Cruiser seat with springer
- Chain: Heavy duty brown
- Crankset: Three piece steel chainrings 44T
- Rims: Alloy color 26"X36H
- Freewheel: Sprocket 22T
- Display: Bafang LCD
- Engine: Bafang 500W
- Battery: Panasonic 48V 11.6AH
- Pedal Assist with 5 levels of speed
Very good Purchased 6 weeks ago and ride nearly daily for 1 to 2 hours on mostly trails (paved and dirt) around our neighborhood, parks, lake and streets. Awesome and sweet ride. Somewhat of an expensive toy but if you want something that gives you freedom of the road and a little exercise, I highly recommend it. I'm 76 years old and live near lake Lewisville in north central Texas. So far not one problem.