For a foldable e-bike that is easy to ride, highly portable and yet still affordable, the popular Nakto 250W Fashion Foldable City Electric Bike – Black is a great choice. With a large seat for comfortable riding (which is fully adjustable from 23” up to 26” to suit a greater number of riders), both front and rear V brakes for improved safety, and the help of a Class II throttle with pedal assist, the Nakto Foldable City e-bike gives you everything you need.
Folding e-bikes are a great choice for riders with limited storage space or for anyone who wants to be able to throw their e-bike in the trunk of their car for weekend rides or for use on vacation. The reduced size of the Nakto Fashion City electric bike (measuring just 42" long x 48" wide x 30" high), combined with its minimal weight (just 50 lbs. in total) means transporting it from A to B is incredibly easy.
The Nakto Foldable City e-bike is fitted with a 1.75” wide tire, attached to a 20” wheel. While most cruiser and mountain e-bikes will have a 26” wheel, the smaller 20” wheels are commonly found on folding e-bikes to assist with reducing the overall size when folded down. The smaller wheels also assist with heightened maneuverability, as they are more responsive to adjustments in steering. This makes them great for zipping around busy areas where you are dealing with a greater number of pedestrians or other vehicles. The reduced wheel size also improves the acceleration of the Nakto 250 watt Fashion Foldable City e-bike, because they have a reduced moment of inertia (when compared to larger 26” wheels).
Powered by a 36 volt, 10 amp hour lithium battery, the 250 watt brushless motor is located in the rear wheel of the e-bike. This produces a sensation of being pushed forward (unlike the front wheel drives which feel like they are being pulled forward). This is a big plus for riders who may be new to riding an electric bike but who are quite experienced on a standard pushbike, as the sensation will feel more natural.
- A foldable e-bike that is easy to ride, highly portable and yet still affordable
- Large seat for comfortable riding (which is fully adjustable from 23” up to 26”
- A great choice for riders with limited storage space
- Smaller wheels assist with heightened maneuverability, as they are more responsive
- 250 watt brushless motor powered by a 36 volt, 10 amp hour lithium battery
- Motor: 250W brushless
- Battery: 36V10AH Lithium Battery
- Charging: 4-6 hours
- Range: 16-20 miles
- Includes: Battery charger, battery, toolkit & owner's manual
- Drive Mode: Class II Throttle/ Pedal Assist
- Drive Motor Position: Rear Hub Drive
- Net Weight: 50 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Tire: 20" x 1.75"
- Oversize: 42"L x 48"W x 30"H
- Packing: 865 x 370 x 630 mm
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Nice purchased, and the bike is nice. And customer service are excellent should you need one! I’m making payments on mine, so it will be nice when finished. And it’s a good thing Affirm is available for that. But overall, it’s decent for your first electric vehicle!