Based in Chino, California, Nakto continues to strive for excellence in e-bike manufacturing. This commitment has led to the creation of their Nakto 300W Mini Cruiser Fat Tire Electric Bike which combines comfort with safety to create an excellent fat tire e-bike. Boasting a durable frame made of carbon steel (coated in a car paint for long-lasting wear) and a fully adjustable saddle, the Nakto Mini Cruiser is sure to impress.
The Nakto 300 watt Mini Cruiser fat tire e-bike comes 80% assembled and includes a handy user manual, complimentary toolkit, and compatible battery and charger. The Nakto Mini Cruiser allows for various adjustments which make the e-bike more customizable (and therefore, more comfortable) for riders. The Nakto Mini Cruiser fat tire electric bicycle shows a high commitment to rider safety, with the inclusion of reactive brakes, a strong LED headlight for riding in low light conditions, and an engine cut off switch that ensures power to the engine is automatically stopped as soon as the brakes are applied (even if the throttle is still engaged).
The Nakto Mini Cruiser boasts a Shimano 6 speed derailleur system, which allows for the chain to be shifted between sprockets of varying sizes to make riding easier and more efficient. The derailleur system makes it possible for the Nakto Mini Cruiser to be ridden across varied terrain, as it is able to adjust to cope with steep inclines and descents.
The 300 watt brushless motor is powered by a 36 volt, 10 amp hour lithium battery, which is much smaller and lighter than typical lead acid batteries. Additionally, unlike lead acid batteries which need replacing after just 100-200 charge cycles, lithium batteries have an average lifespan of 500+ recharges. The lithium battery provides enough power to drive the Nakto Mini Cruiser, traveling up to 45 KMs on a single battery charge (with a full recharge possible in just 4 hours).
Fitted with 20” fat tires, the Nakto Mini Cruiser retains the responsiveness and maneuverability associated with smaller wheels, while still being able to gamely travel off road thanks to the impressive width of the fat tires.
- Durable frame made of carbon steel (coated in a car paint for long-lasting wear)
- Comes 80% assembled and includes a handy user manual and complimentary toolkit
- High commitment to safety, with reactive brakes, LED headlight and engine cut off switch
- Boasts a Shimano 6 speed derailleur system
- 300 watt brushless motor is powered by a 36 volt, 10 amp hour lithium battery
- Motor: 300W brushless
- Battery: 36V10AH Lithium Battery
- Charging: 4 hours
- Range: 40-45 KM
- Includes: Battery charger, battery, toolkit & owner's manual
- Drive Mode: Class II Throttle/ Pedal Assist
- Drive Motor Position: Rear Hub Drive
- Derailleur: Shimano 6-speed-gears
- Gross Weight: 70 lbs.
- Net Weight: 60 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Tire: 20” Fat Tire
- Packing: 1380 x 315 x 590 mm
- Safety: HD LED headlight, powerful brakes, brake motor safety cut off, kickstand