The ideal choice for shorter riders or those with limited flexibility, the X-Treme 500W Sedona Step-Through Frame Mountain Electric Bike is both comfortable and stylish. With a low angled crossbar, the Sedona Step-Through is far easier to mount/dismount than a traditionally styled mountain bike with a high crossover bar. Offering a hand welded frame composed of 100% aluminum, the X-Treme Sedona Step-Through offers a lightweight electric mountain bike that is tough enough for some serious riding on mountain trails.
Since the Sedona Step-Through was specifically designed for mountain bike riding, it seemed only logical for X-Treme to test the e-bikes prowess and stamina.
What gives the Sedona Step-Through electric mountain bike such serious power? The 500 watt Bafang motor, with a zero resistance clutch that delivers high levels of torque. This impressive electric motor also has a Digital Torque Sensor which allows the engine to adjust the level of torque in order to match the conditions of a particular ascent. This means that the motor will never be straining when trying to get up a steep hill, which in turn will add to the longevity of the motor life. Connected to the Bafang motor is a LiPo4 48 volt, 10.4 amp hour battery that has been fully integrated into the actual frame of the e-bike (so you won’t have to worry about it being accidentally damaged while out riding).
For improved handling and safety, the Sedona Step-Through has Shimano Atlus 9 speed gears, and suspension at both the front and rear (Suntour XCT front suspension, plus KS rear shock suspension). The X-Treme Sedona Step-Through also has Tektro disc brakes for superior stopping power no matter what the weather conditions are.
- Low angled crossbar makes it easier to mount/dismount than a traditional mountain bike
- Hand welded frame composed of 100% aluminum
- 500 watt Bafang motor, with a zero resistance clutch that delivers high levels of torque.
- Shimano Atlus 9 speed gears, and suspension at both the front and rear
- Power: Electric
- Watts: 500 Watts
- Amps: 10.4 AH Integrated Lithium Battery
- Volts: 48 Volts
- Battery: 48 Volt LiPo4 Lithium (lightweight)
- Drive System: Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor or Pedal Power
- Distance: Up To 70 Miles Range Using Low PAS & Flat Terrain While Pedal Assisting
- Charger: 48 Volt Output UL Certified Charger (Charging Time +/- 3 Hours)
- Tire Size: Kenda Mountain Tire & Tube - 26 x 2.10 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
- Motor: Bafang 500 Watt Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor With Clutch
- Controller: 48 Volt 15 Amp Sealed Smart Controller
- Braking System: Tektro Disk Brakes With Hydraulic Upgrade Option
- Pedals: Wellgo Aluminum Pedal Set
- Front Wheel: Joytech Quick Release Hub
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Thumb Throttle - SPAS Power Assisted - Pedal Power
- LCD Display: King Meter LCD Smart PAS Digital System With USB Phone Charging Port
- Cargo Rack: Aluminum Rear Carry Rack
- Frame Type/Size: 6061-T6 Temper Aluminum Alloy - Very Lightweight - Step Through
- Forks: Suntour® XCT Hydraulic Front Forks
- Suspension: Front Hydraulic Suspension Included & KS Rear Shock Suspension
- Front Sprocket: Aluminum Alloy Sprocket
- Derailleur: Shimano® 9-Speed Atlus Gears & Shifter
- Seat & Post: Aluminum Alloy Adjustable Seat Post & Velo Mountain Bike Seat
- Quick Release: Front & Rear Wheels Have Quick Release Axles - Flip Lever
- Gooseneck: Aluminum VP
- Handle Bars: Aluminum Alloy Mountain Bike Handle Bars
- Head Light: Yes, included as free accessory add-on - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)
- Accessories: Drink Holder On Handle Bars Included
- Bicycle Measurements: Max Seat Height = 37.75" Inches / Min Seat Height = 29.5" Inches / Handlebar Height = 37.75" Inches
- Carton Size (L x W x H): 55 x 9 x 28
- Bicycle In Box Weight: 69 lbs
- Bicycle Weight: 59.5 lbs
- Suggested Max Weight: 350 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
- Notes: *depends on rider weight & terrain Distance obtainable when using SPAS
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have a New X-Treme Sedona 48 Volt Blue Electric Bicycle, they are a great bicycle to have, l also have an X-Treme Sedona 36 Volt Silver Electric Bicycle too. They don`t make the 36 Volt Silver Electric Bicycles anymore nor do they make the parts or the battery`s too. www.electricbicycle.com/ www.electricbikesandscooters.com/, www.x-tremescooters.com/ www.internetwebpros.com/.